Dash Core Group Q1 2018 Summary Call - 4 May 2018

GrandMasterDash

Grizzled Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Jul 12, 2015
A video is not an answer. Because you cannot reply to a video in equal terms, unless you reply with a video.
The video has always advantages in terms of publicity when compared to text, and this is against isegoria.
So please, give written answers and always allow additional questions below your answers.
No need to worry. They haven't yet answered my question regarding usernames, but it's okay because they have plenty of opportunity and avenues to do so. Eventually they will disclose their path and at that point my game plan will be clear. If they implement a one-dimensional name space and the pricing model is their only differentiator, then it will be a clear indicator to further diversify into other projects. OTOH, if they do choose to innovate with a DNS replacement, I will be very bullish. We shall see, but the point is, they don't have to answer every question in one video. Ultimately, we shall judge them on what they do, not what they say.

strophy

Administrator
Dash Core Team
Dash Support Group
Feb 13, 2016
+1 @kot A copy of the slides would be very useful

Channel Factory

May 4, 2018
It seems we are expanding not focusing.

If the CMO does not identify who are our users, who are our customers, where are they from, etc.. How Team can serve them? How the community focus our efforts and resources?
I agree - my company (Channel Factory) has posted a proposal in the pre-budget forum regarding influencer and paid media advertising which will help you guys learn more about interested audiences globally and remarket to them.

Reactions: bhkien

kot

Administrator
Dash Core Team
Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Dash Support Group
Mar 17, 2015
Yes. Alex was going to work on them at the end of the month