• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash core does not respond

Solaso

I have MNs more than 10. Often after starting Dash and then start-missing or start-disabled, Dash core does not respond. So I kill process in task manager.
Dash core local and server are latest, now 0.12.0.56
Please help.

Attachments

• Untitledmn.png
    Untitledmn.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 70
Please let us know your version , any text on debug log.
By the way, please try latest version and make sure that you already unlock the wallet before perform 'masternode start-missing or start-disabled'.

Dear, I have latest version. Purse unlock

I can send log in private message, ok?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have MNs more than 10. Often after starting Dash and then start-missing or start-disabled, Dash core does not respond. So I kill process in task manager.
Dash core local and server are latest, now 0.12.0.56
Please help.

Did you wait until the wallet was fully synced, including the "Synchronizing additional data" part?

That's required for all start-* commands.

However, the wallet shouldn't hang when this exception is thrown.
UdjinM6 ?

Yes i noticed the same that ....
masternode start* password freezes the client but when unlocking the wallet first and then issuing the start command works fine.

I already sent. Thank you.
Yes i noticed the same that ....
masternode start* password freezes the client but when unlocking the wallet first and then issuing the start command works fine.
Yes, masternode start* password freezes. But also sometimes when unlocking the wallet first, also freezes. I deleted dat files, exclude wallet and masternode, but not helped.
May be client freeze when MN more than 50 or 100?

The amount does not has impact here as I saw this problem on 1 and more nodes too.

I have also experienced the issue where the client freezes and crashes when issuing masternode start-* passphrase. It took me a long time to figure out I had to unlock the wallet first..

I have also experienced the issue where the client freezes and crashes when issuing masternode start-* passphrase. It took me a long time to figure out I had to unlock the wallet first..

remember
masternode start-*
only use that to start MN once and first, as this will put you back in the beginning of payment/winner line
(do not use it to bump your MN, it does not work)

Back