• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash core 0.15 deskktop wallet

espressodelisi

I upgraded my linux desktop wallet yesterday.
I'm using linux mint with a screen 1080p resolution.
The wallet window try to expand all the screen and can not resize it to make it smaller. it's a complete waste of screen space.

Sorry, my english is not my native language so I do not kow how I describe this bug properly.
The wallet windows starts too big and I can not resize the window. I select traditional theme from display options and it's somewhat usabe. When I select light or dark theme, everthing is too big on the screen and some buttons and text are out of screen, unreachable.

I upgraded my linux desktop wallet yesterday.
I'm using linux mint with a screen 1080p resolution.
The wallet window try to expand all the screen and can not resize it to make it smaller. it's a complete waste of screen space.

Sorry, my english is not my native language so I do not kow how I describe this bug properly.
The wallet windows starts too big and I can not resize the window. I select traditional theme from display options and it's somewhat usabe. When I select light or dark theme, everthing is too big on the screen and some buttons and text are out of screen, unreachable.

How did you upgraded your qt-wallet?
Any written instructions somewhere?

https://github.com/dashpay/dash/blob/v0.15.0.0/doc/release-notes.md

Last edited:
Back