• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Community Weekly Task #2: Contact Robinhood

awesomedash

This is the 2nd post of Dash Community Weekly Tasks. This effort aims to address this issue by introducing weekly small tasks that everyone in the Dash community can contribute. This allows us to have a coordinated approach in leveraging the Dash community potential for addressing some of Dash major issues. Please share these tasks in order to increase the community participation. This is just the start and the process will be improved with your feedback.

How does it work?
- A simple task is selected (from this list and anyone can contribute ideas) and the community is informed about it on Forum/Reddit/Discord/Twitter/etc.
- People commit with their likes. They can also comment, provide suggestions or report back after finishing the task, which will be cool.

Task #2
Robinhood currently provides
Dash price quote and data to its users but trading Dash is not supported yet. Contact Robhinood support or call it out on social media for supporting Dash trading. Ensure to mention Dash the crypto it is not confused with the stock.
This task aims to help this issue.

Task #1 Highlights [Forum][Reddit][Discord]
* ~30 people participated.
* PAX: Did that task. Introduced and got two people to invest in Dash - and one anticipates investing in/purchasing a full masternode in the coming week...

Dash Reddit Link

I am supposed to need to challenge look at your content one day earlier! I am happy to see this information. I principally welcome you for that type of attempt. I welcome you and maintain posting a few. I am so awed. I think you have an extraordinary adaptation in particular while dealings with such subjects. Mind-blowing post keeps up the development of such huge data. What's more, it is more helpful to everyone. You can make use of these class apart direction for any sort of educational written work.

Back