• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Community Q&A

Liz R

Dash Community,

Please see the below slides for this month's community Q&A with Dash Core Group.

As a reminder, every month we will scan our various discussion channels to collect your questions, and we collaborate to provide answers to each of them as a group.

Q&A_1.png

Q&A_2.png

Q&A_3.png

Q&A_4.png

Q&A_5.png

Q&A_6.png

Q&A_7.png

Thank you @Liz R for this informative update. I do feel however that communications of this sort should be duplicated in places where users do not need to be members to see the material, such as Medium, blog.dash.org, or similar. I mentioned this to @Alexander Chopan as well. Evan’s Medium articles were well received, and I believe it would help for outreach and getting our message “out there” if Core approached posting information in that way.

Yes, @tungfa, please do not misunderstand me, you do a fine job getting this thread link out to people, that is without question. (Now even better now that @TroyDASH, @AgnewPickens and myself have taken some time off your hands ;))

My point is that this thread should not be the only source of the original information, which in this case is the slides. People that are interested in Dash but do not want to be forced to make an account on this forum cannot see these slides. We should be making every effort to get this information out to as many people as possible, and that would mean either no slides, just text (which would be a shame because I like the slides), or placing the slides in a location where everyone can see them without having to create an account.

Then casual observers who click on one of your multitude of links would not be disappointed that they can't easily see the content! :)

Yes, @tungfa, please do not misunderstand me, you do a fine job getting this thread link out to people, that is without question. (Now even better now that @TroyDASH, @AgnewPickens and myself have taken some time off your hands ;))

My point is that this thread should not be the only source of the original information, which in this case is the slides. People that are interested in Dash but do not want to be forced to make an account on this forum cannot see these slides. We should be making every effort to get this information out to as many people as possible, and that would mean either no slides, just text (which would be a shame because I like the slides), or placing the slides in a location where everyone can see them without having to create an account.

Then casual observers who click on one of your multitude of links would not be disappointed that they can't easily see the content! :)

It looks like some of them are links to the forum, but some of them contain the slides separately (steemit, forum.bitcoin, cryptocurrencytalk)

It looks like some of them are links to the forum, but some of them contain the slides separately (steemit, forum.bitcoin, cryptocurrencytalk)
Yes, that is perfect! At least there are some places that house the slides on their own. I do think that a more high-traffic website like Medium would be better, though. Let's get more "in their face"... Dash is awesome, we need to be more out there!

correct
i can not post all slides on FB or Twitter so i am linking to forum !
we are down this since 4 years + like that - reached heaps of people before - i am not sure why that is a problem suddenly !

correct
i can not post all slides on FB or Twitter so i am linking to forum !
we are down this since 4 years + like that - reached heaps of people before - i am not sure why that is a problem suddenly !
It's not a problem at all. I'm just recommending a way to make an already powerful engine add a couple of horses... :) Things can always be improved, and we should always strive to do so.

Thanks for the update! I'm a bit concerned about delivering this as a series of PNG files. Firstly, the images are painfully blurry for anyone with a high resolution screen. Second, content in images is not searchable. Not by Google, not by the search function in the forum, nowhere. So even people trying to find answers to these questions for themselves have no way of finding this forum thread if they did not already know about it.

Other than that, it was a very interesting read :)

It’s really unlucky that you didn’t include answers for the remaining Q1 call questions here.

However keep up the good communications and I’d really appreciate AMAs

Back