Dash by 2016

drkhouse

Nov 22, 2014
I see 2 main reasons the price is not moving.

People are waiting to see what's gonna happen to btc.

There's no urgent need for dash atm.

jpr

May 11, 2014
Is there anothe sell wall 300btc/28k at cryptsy at 114? It won't let me scroll that far.

drkhouse

Nov 22, 2014
Someone just install a visa and mastercard machine at their office. How do I convince them to use dash instead?
The owner is charged at almost 3% per transaction.
Both needs internet and/or a phone line I think.
Visa and Master card you just need to show up with you're plastic card and remember you're PIN.

MrZilch

Jun 9, 2015
Someone just install a visa and mastercard machine at their office. How do I convince them to use dash instead?
Visa and Master card you just need to show up with you're plastic card and remember you're PIN.
Shop owner will not care about dash. Well maybe he will but he really wants fiat. Ideally he needs a solution like BitPay where dash are turned into fiat straight away and funds deposited into his businesses account.

Reactions: CryptoSiD
Oct 9, 2014
Simplicity is the key. Even if it was 5% charge - it will still work... How to convince people not to be afraid is the key....

drkhouse

Nov 22, 2014
Well we are back to 0.06.
And mn count is still at all time high.
Must be speculators/traders selling for btc.

Or it will rebound to .01 fast or
They seem to think dash is not worth more than 2.50$.

Syntax360

Apr 9, 2014
Pay close attention, boys and girls - this moment clearly illustrates the divide in our own economy between the true believers and the people chasing fast money. We sometimes comfort ourselves by looking at the sum of all investment in our project - always remember that a sizable portion of those "investors" care not one whit for Dash or what this team is trying to accomplish.

The power wielded by the Fast Money Men is considerable. The damage left in the wake of their fickle movements can be disastrous to those of us who are actually trying to navigate our way through this ocean of now to some better future.

drkhouse

Nov 22, 2014
Well we are back to 0.06.
And mn count is still at all time high.
Must be speculators/traders selling for btc.

Or it will rebound to .01 fast or
They seem to think dash is not worth more than 2.50$.
Pay close attention, boys and girls - this moment clearly illustrates the divide in our own economy between the true believers and the people chasing fast money. We sometimes comfort ourselves by looking at the sum of all investment in our project - always remember that a sizable portion of those "investors" care not one whit for Dash or what this team is trying to accomplish.

The power wielded by the Fast Money Men is considerable. The damage left in the wake of their fickle movements can be disastrous to those of us who are actually trying to navigate our way through this ocean of now to some better future.
Right now. All the alts are down compared to btc.

itscrazybro

Dash Support Group
Apr 14, 2014
If you were here through the last bubble you will realise that all alts went down over the first month that bitcoin rose. I say we have about a week left of these low prices, then the money should start flowing back big time!

Syntax360

Apr 9, 2014
I didn't mean to suggest the sky is falling - I apologize if my last post was unclear. I remain very optimistic about the future of Dash. The majority of my Dash was accumulated just before Darkcoin saw its rapid upshot to our all-time-high - I made the choice then to hang on and trust this tech and team. I probably ought to regret not cashing out and buying back in later, but I really don't - I'm here because of an idea, not necessarily an opportunity.

My intention was only to point out that we often overestimate our own numbers - that is, the number of people here for an idea, not just the opportunity to score a few fast bucks.

fible1

Dash Core Team
Masternode Owner/Operator
May 11, 2014
Dash will be $5 by the end of 2016.

Pablo.

darkred

Feb 6, 2015
Guess it's time to update...
Jan 1, 2018 1 DASH = $96.13 USD

Any other guesses?

splawik21