• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash by 2016

Yes, Bitcoin's price is mainly because of its first mover advantage. Don't forget that it took BTC two years to reach $1 and almost four years to hit $13. I was trying to be realistic based on BTC's history and the fact that there are so many different e-currencies out there now.
While that may be true, you must look at the smaller audience at the time being a factor for that slow growth. As more adopt, the whole system will be pumped.

Overall I would be happy if it broke through 10$. I think that would be a very good sign of solid advancement within the crypto world and beyond.
It's worth noting that many people (including me) consider low expectations to be the key thing required for happiness. I think it is true especially when it comes to speculation,

Still think $10 unless we have a trading platform where Dash is the base exchange.
$10 is a very reasonable value. Compare values against the companies listed on the stock exchange.

Depends on the criminals. If they start adopting their services to DASH and put millions in Darksend for mixing then the price will skyrocket higher than Bitcoin ever has been.

Go DASH, GO!

Depends on the criminals. If they start adopting their services to DASH and put millions in Darksend for mixing then the price will skyrocket higher than Bitcoin ever has been.

Go DASH, GO!
Indeed we need people enjoying mind altering substances to get on board with Dash. I can't understand why big vendors from the darknet markets haven't started using Dash yet. They need anonymity more than anybody.

So we do know have an exchange with DASH being a base currency (DASHcurrex). Do you guys still think DASH will be 10$ by 1st of january 2016? i doubt it, my max prediction is 5$.

So we do know have an exchange with DASH being a base currency (DASHcurrex). Do you guys still think DASH will be 10$ by 1st of january 2016? i doubt it, my max prediction is 5$.

I tell you this. Nothing is going to suprise me anymore. After so many good news and future plans the price is going down. Torrent miners selling? Bullshit. One guy with 30% of mining power selling? Bullshit. I don't buy these stories. I think we will see 0.006 before we will go to $5. Who knows maybe a flash crash to 0.004 :)
The price is behaving completely irrational and all the tech dash has got means not much in crypto. If it was different dash would be at $50 now.

I tell you this. Nothing is going to suprise me anymore. After so many good news and future plans the price is going down. Torrent miners selling? Bullshit. One guy with 30% of mining power selling? Bullshit. I don't buy these stories. I think we will see 0.006 before we will go to $5. Who knows maybe a flash crash to 0.004 :)
The price is behaving completely irrational and all the tech dash has got means not much in crypto. If it was different dash would be at $50 now.
But isn't it true the market is always right? If a product doesn't take off it could be a number of reasons:

1. product is not needed
2. product is not understood and hence, not usable
3. product is just one of many, while there are other better products
4. product is not safe, can't be trusted
5. ...

So, before we call the market 'irrational' or 'stupid', maybe we need to understand the market first? maybe we're the stupid ones? :)

But isn't it true the market is always right? If a product doesn't take off it could be a number of reasons:

5. ...

5. 80% of the crypto community does not give a damn about our tech. Pump is what counts. No news, no rumours, no pump, no profit.
I hope it will be slowly changing.

5. 80% of the crypto community does not give a damn about our tech. Pump is what counts. No news, no rumours, no pump, no profit.
I hope it will be slowly changing.
How did you get the ratio?

I see 2 main reasons the price is not moving.

People are waiting to see what's gonna happen to btc.

There's no urgent need for dash atm.

Is there anothe sell wall 300btc/28k at cryptsy at 114? It won't let me scroll that far.

Someone just install a visa and mastercard machine at their office. How do I convince them to use dash instead?
The owner is charged at almost 3% per transaction.
Both needs internet and/or a phone line I think.
Visa and Master card you just need to show up with you're plastic card and remember you're PIN.

Someone just install a visa and mastercard machine at their office. How do I convince them to use dash instead?
Visa and Master card you just need to show up with you're plastic card and remember you're PIN.

Shop owner will not care about dash. Well maybe he will but he really wants fiat. Ideally he needs a solution like BitPay where dash are turned into fiat straight away and funds deposited into his businesses account.

Simplicity is the key. Even if it was 5% charge - it will still work... How to convince people not to be afraid is the key....

Well we are back to 0.06.
And mn count is still at all time high.
Must be speculators/traders selling for btc.

Or it will rebound to .01 fast or
They seem to think dash is not worth more than 2.50$.

Back