Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

DASH Business Development Strategy Update - FEB 2017

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by Minotaur, Feb 16, 2017.

1. fuzzyduck

fuzzyduck Active Member

I've never seen any business to business proposal produce any results actually. They all end up hanging in midair with a community mind-easer called 'we did our part, it's now up to them'.... and ow yeah, 100.000 USD dollar worth dash is (poof!) gone.

Let the businesses come to us when we have a full fletched evolution running.

No fancy schematic and super awesome explanation is gonna get me to vote yes on these kind of (expected) proposals. Especially not Daniel's. Some monero trolls actually have a valid point sometime, about non delivered products.

#31 fuzzyduck, Feb 20, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. camosoul

camosoul Well-known Member

This. So much of this.

The features needed to support vendors have been left to rot on the vine for 2 years. The other business proposals fail because there is no valid support for business. DASH is no better than LTC from the vendor perspective, and they're not using LTC for the same reason they're not using BTC.

They keep running into the same brick wall, and telling me I'm a jerk for pointing it out as they pork on...

"Oh, so you think you have the secret to adoption?" they sarcastically say to me. Yes. Yes I do. And there's nothing magical or secret about it. It's basic common-sense. Which does not exist in the ponzi snowflake echo chamber of the cryptosphere. I am not special or arrogant for saying this. Damn near the entire world has been watching and wondering why no one in the cryptosphere can figure out what any 5 year old child knows...

These proposals will always fail as long as DASH refuses to fix the features that would support these proposals. It's a useless waste of time and money until IX gets fixed.

This is why I never submitted a proposal of my own; they're setting it up for failure. Simultaneously, rubber-stamping proposals that blow rainbows and sunshine up their asses aand let them feel like they're playing corporation the same way children play house. Until MNOs grow up, crap like this will keep happening, and DASH will just keep making itself look dumber and dumber. And I'll be labeled a troll for "saying mean things" that make the snowflakes triggered...

#32 camosoul, Feb 20, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Trolling Trolling x 1
  3. UltimateCrypto

I think dash digital is doing exclusively well. Instantsend feature is the core and one thing I enjoy discussing about Dash is the features it's got...no Cryptocurrency does things great like dash..I'm Dash eusthastic

4. CryptoAnnie

CryptoAnnie New Member

Thanks this is really helpful!

5. MrGold

MrGold Member

I wonder if this is a fatal flaw in the MN voting system. Any person or group, with any amount of expertise, or lack thereof, and with any motivations, may operate a MN and therefore vote. I got caught up in the hype of IS and PS and didn't understand that the core team has not been adding features needed for vendors. Does anyone from the core team have a response to camosoul's points?

6. camosoul

camosoul Well-known Member

Nope. Simply asking has had me labeled a troll for years now...

There are some good guys in core writing code, but they're muzzled, so I don't nag them.

Why?

Because I'm not looking to sow dissent or cause trouble, even though that's what I'm labeled...

Lord knows, I've done my best to provoke a response... But, there's really nothing else to do but sit on your thumbs and see if anything useful happens. Been this way for a long time, and it's really killed confidence in the project. Which is why I do the only thing I can do; try to provoke a response... Asking nicely never worked, so... It's fallen on deaf ears for so long, nobody cares anymore. You'll notice posters active 2 years ago have all disappeared. Pretty much everyone from the good old days has been run off. New blood shows up and asks the same questions, no response...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. mikeanderson

mikeanderson New Member

Thanks for this DASH Business Development Strategy

8. DirtyExpert

DirtyExpert Member

I have to agree I am on my third attempt at cooperation with DASH and if anything the audience is getting tougher