• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH at Anarchapulco

Hey JuanSGalt as you can see promoting dash is not the easiest. Blow back will always happen but you seem knowledgeable and that works for you. Asking the correct questions, no emotional responses. Keep up the great work. Not every smart person is always right (referring to KA).

HI Folk. Any idea why the mobile wallets are not prominently featured on the dash.org download page?

https://www.dash.org/downloads/
We discussed about this in the past. Back then we only had one third party Android wallet that nobody had vetted and no iOS, so we went against it, knowing that we should revisit that decision soon. I think the time to start including them is already past some time ago, so I guess I should start working on it asap :smile:

Juan, very enjoyable presentation! I like how you took the conversation straight to KA and kept it very civil, in contrast to his condescending Bitcoin maximalist antics.

Ditto. Juan was getting better and better as the presentation progressed and held his ground brilliantly during Q&A. In Juan I see a real fighter for the "Dash is better currency than Bitcoin" point we need to make, an unavoidable struggle in front of us.

(a shameless personal plug: I will elaborate this aspect in my proposal "Dash World - Evolution in Marketing" that will soon be out for the community to judge...)

Ditto. Juan was getting better and better as the presentation progressed and held his ground brilliantly during Q&A. In Juan I see a real fighter for the "Dash is better currency than Bitcoin" point we need to make, an unavoidable struggle in front of us.

(a shameless personal plug: I will elaborate this aspect in my proposal "Dash World - Evolution in Marketing" that will soon be out for the community to judge...)
Yes, this weekend someone shared somewhere (I'm sorry, too many discussions outlets to remember where!) a link to a facebook group where he was discussing with Kristov Atlas about Dash and it was great.

Btw, eager to see more details about dash world :smile:

Back