• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH at Anarchapulco

1WYTQnU.png

https://twitter.com/Tone_LLT/status/700352086215520256

Dark send has a chance at charging a fee, 0.01 dash, and if you pull out of a mix (shut down your wallet while mixing) you could be charged collateral, which I think is 0.1 dash?? I don't remember completely anymore, sorry. But the fees are minimal and mostly there to fight various attacks to the system.

A lot of stuff on that link ^^^^^ is very old and outdated. I've been mixing as a liquidity provider and I'm charged (now actually looking at my wallet) 0.01 about 1 X per day, and I have it set to mix as often as possible liquidityprovider=1 in conf file. Sometimes I'll get 2 in a day, sometimes none. There are also "collateral inputs" that cost 0.00002260 which I have no idea what they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Juan Juan Juan !!!
Great, ready to watch!
Thnx mate! :)
:grin:
edit: watched and I`m very proud of you men, you have a good skills as a speaker, calm and focused on the plot.
Budget well spent! :)
Looking forward to vote YES on your next speach proposal ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Very curious to hear what people think about the speech.

Over all, I consider it a success. A lot of people came up to me after it and we had a 20 or so minute discussion that was a lot of fun and in depth. A lot more people, maybe another 20 or so asked me about it the next day or two and about 40 of the business cards were taken. Not sure about the pamphlets.

I still have a bunch left tho, which will come in handy. I'm also confident that we can get the merchants here accepting DASH. Just didn't have time for it until now.

Will be putting a workshop together soon for local on online security and privacy and will teach them how to use Dash and move BTC, exchange it, etc.

DSC_0035_zpsulpq4pm3.jpg

Very curious to hear what people think about the speech.

Over all, I consider it a success. A lot of people came up to me after it and we had a 20 or so minute discussion that was a lot of fun and in depth. A lot more people, maybe another 20 or so asked me about it the next day or two and about 40 of the business cards were taken. Not sure about the pamphlets.

I still have a bunch left tho, which will come in handy. I'm also confident that we can get the merchants here accepting DASH. Just didn't have time for it until now.

Will be putting a workshop together soon for local on online security and privacy and will teach them how to use Dash and move BTC, exchange it, etc.

DSC_0035_zpsulpq4pm3.jpg

Awesome printout too!

Back