• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash air drop - best strategy ever

right ok , we can do all this , but we need a wallet app that can do the referrals once we have that we can go full speed on marketing
I like this idea, and will make a point to see about introducing something like this into the next wallet. No commitments yet! However, let it be known that several similar "social integrations" are being evaluated for the follow-on releases of the Copay wallet.

@Dashmaximalist -- I'm working on something that might align somewhat with what you are proposing.

FundChan.com -- funded channel messaging

I am in the process of re-denominating FundChan from bitcoin to dash. It doesn't air-drop money, but it does provide a means of generating revenue ahead of actually acquiring dash.

PM me if it looks interesting to you.

How do you prevent for a celebrity to give a fake number of telephone, then hire people to answer on his/her behalf?

How do you prevent for a celebrity to give a fake number of telephone, then hire people to answer on his/her behalf

A fraud of this type can't be 100% prevented in the short term, but a celeb who engages in it won't be a celeb for long. People catch on.

The optimum strategy for a celeb is to create two accounts, a personal account and an account for his/her assistant or office. The personal account will command a higher price, naturally, and the assistant's will be lower. If people have reason to doubt the personal account isn't really personal, the price will collapse.

Back