• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DarkTor.оrg domain - is ours.

alex-ru

Hi,

I Just bought DarkTor.оrg to protect it from squatters.
(.cоm&.nеt are taken and used already :( )

I think the name is perfect for "DarkTor" promo-site.

I can host it and let it to be used to promote new technology DarkTor to anybody competent and active in this area.
I can also transfer this domain to Evan if he likes to.

PS. I believe that DarkTor system will attract millions of new users to use it with DarkCoin - most of potential DarkTor's users even don't know about cryptocurrencies yet.

PPS. Sorry for my bad English. I'm from Russia.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good work and smart buying up before someone else does. It would be great if you could transfer to Evan or the darkcoinfoundation .

Maybe we can temporary redirect it to the darkcoin website until darktor specifications are out.

Maybe we can temporary redirect it to the darkcoin website until darktor specifications are out.

Have done.

Also registered:
DarkTor.infо
DarkMoney.оrg
DarkMoney.nеt
DarkNews.info
for my future projects. But if somebody already now have desire+abilities to promote DarkCoin philosophy/services - welcome to cooperate with me.

Last edited by a moderator:

All the websites donated to the darkcoin project do show it by:

• Redirect your domain to darkcoin.io, keep it live on your own expense.
  • Join the darkcoin core team https://darkcointalk.org/account/join-user-groups
  • Brainstorm with us until further development is designed.
  • Organize partnerships for these projects to move forward.
None of this has been arranged by Evan. I haven't heard back from him since I donated some websites. Its best he remain as agnostic from us as possible.

Back