• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darksend Queue Problems RC5

ozzie

I am running the latest RC5 wallet (0.10.13.15). I have a few DRK in the wallet that I am trying to anonymize denominated into 1.00000001 DRK coins. First round went quick, after a few seconds my transaction was accepted. But after that Darksend is stuck on round 2 for almost a whole day. It mostly goes from idle to "Masternode queue full, retrying" but sometimes it submits to a masternode and then says "waiting for entries (1/3)" for awhile and then gives up and goes back to idle. This repeats over and over again and never makes any progress. Am I doing something not right?

I am running the latest RC5 wallet (0.10.13.15). I have a few DRK in the wallet that I am trying to anonymize denominated into 1.00000001 DRK coins. First round went quick, after a few seconds my transaction was accepted. But after that Darksend is stuck on round 2 for almost a whole day. It mostly goes from idle to "Masternode queue full, retrying" but sometimes it submits to a masternode and then says "waiting for entries (1/3)" for awhile and then gives up and goes back to idle. This repeats over and over again and never makes any progress. Am I doing something not right?
How many DRK are you trying to anonymize? and how many rounds?

How many DRK are you trying to anonymize? and how many rounds?

Only 8 DRK. Wallet balance is like 8.75 DRK. I have anonymize set to 1000/8 rounds but it won't even get past round 1. It did round 1 fast but it is stuck in endless loop of idle - queue full - idle - queue full - idle - waiting 1/3 - idle - queue full for like a day on round 2.

Only 8 DRK. Wallet balance is like 8.75 DRK. I have anonymize set to 1000/8 rounds but it won't even get past round 1. It did round 1 fast but it is stuck in endless loop of idle - queue full - idle - queue full - idle - waiting 1/3 - idle - queue full for like a day on round 2.
Hold on, let me see if i can try to help you out. Give me a few minutes ok.

Ok Still there? It takes 3 participants on Main net to pair. I just tried to get someone else to do this with us but he's not responding, probably not at his keyboard. So I am going to try to pair with you and maybe we can happen to find another peer in the pool to pair with. I'm going to set 10 DRK to be anonymized and 8 rounds.

Well, my wallet at first said "Submit to masternode, waiting for more entries (1/3)" , and then it said "Darksend is incomplete. masternode queue is full. Will retry".. "Darksend is idle", but now it's back to "Waiting for more entries (1/3)" again.

If we don't find another participant in the pool then we won't be able to anonymize until we do. Also, there's a possibility that we can't anonymize a few DRK because of a bug. Evan said today he'll look into it soon.

I am also having trouble. I thought that it had to do with getting the coins from an exchange, but I set the coins to anon and then left it running over night and no dice. So I sent from 1 wallet to another then deleted the old wallet, then after deleting the old wallet I sent the funds back in to the newly created darkcoin intance. I did not just delete the wallet I deleted the darkcoin folder. So anyway I am unable to get my coins to anon.

Current code doesn't allow wallets with small balances to anonymize. Evan is working on it.

Current code doesn't allow wallets with small balances to anonymize. Evan is working on it.
My wishful thinking that maybe it could work with 8 DRK so I tried with Ozzie, but it didn't happen. I am thinking maybe we should go back to Testnet and try to anonymize every amount, from 1 DRK up to 20 DRK to see what kind of results we'll get and we'll post them with screenshots to show Evan. What do you think?

Mine is 1000+ and for some reason it didn't seem to do anything in hours. Guess i'll check in the morning after leaving it run all night. After I anon them will I have any problems using them as a cold wallet on my MN?

My wishful thinking that maybe it could work with 8 DRK so I tried with Ozzie, but it didn't happen. I am thinking maybe we should go back to Testnet and try to anonymize every amount, from 1 DRK up to 20 DRK to see what kind of results we'll get and we'll post them with screenshots to show Evan. What do you think?
Perhaps work backwards since we know 1 and 2 don't work. I'd be down.

Mine is 1000+ and for some reason it didn't seem to do anything in hours. Guess i'll check in the morning after leaving it run all night. After I anon them will I have any problems using them as a cold wallet on my MN?
As long as the end result is 1000 at a single address, then you can.

Cool thanks.

Crap so I am unable to anon my wallet. Any ideas anyone? I really would like to get all my wallets in anon state before starting my masternodes up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm... There's 0 masternode on Testnet...

Edit: We can't do it right now. I think all masternodes have been taken off... It's been taking forever for the wallet to sync. I guess we have to wait until later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back