• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darksend Liquidity Provider - v0.10.16.4

More likely Guy A would rather put his 20wallets*50DRK into another MN... :tongue: (at the rate of greediness for more drk as being displayed.. :tongue: )
Your point is invalid.
We're not talking about greed - if the goal was to get richer, of course they would just buy and hold / or speculate another way.
What I wanted to demonstrate was that, granted that a bad player (hello NSA!) is willing to spend some money - and even lose money - with the sole purpose of tracing the coins through Darksend, he could introduce hundreds of rogue wallets for much cheaper than the thousands of masternodes we thought he would be required to buy.

Can someone tell me the port to open through my router so I can get more than 8 connections?
Thanks!

Got it :8333 ... 31 Connections!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got ZERO denominates over 24 hours. (Using the above configuration - Last post)

I have not gotten any denominates for the past 2 weeks, but before that I had several over a couple days. I figured it was time to start up a new wallet.
So I sent some DRK to a new wallet and starting fresh.
Now:
Using standard wallet (not liquidity). 64.xx DRK - Set at: 1000 DRK / 6 rounds

So if I understand this right... I can mix with anyone who has 10's and 1's and is mixing less than 100.

From Evan:
g1Jlwv1yNwfUiGbZLnNkpGLORIsMeulFpm84psk17GE-SDNt3R2cILWafNh0SH1tBgB6r3NppgvnIHc8Z2nKY4jRlL_HZk3siiXkCV5LoiRnRf8rWeMi78GogZPmTvNA7g

Let me know if anyone wants to test/ verify mixing today. Thanks!

I don't understand this... no mixing at all.

I tried to throw away everything from my old wallet and start fresh. I thought I had a new wallet because it took time on boot-up to generate 1000 keys. (I had taken out the old wallet.dat and the .log etc out of the old folder, but I left the blockchain folder.)
The one thing I noticed is that my darksend rounds was the same as before I started the new wallet (meaning it kept a non-default setting). Does anyone think that the problem is because I do not have a clean start to a new wallet? It seems that there would be plenty of people trying to denominate with a 1+10 combination.
Thanks in advance!

FYI - Running 10.15.21 Standard Wallet

(To clarify... I realize this is the Liquidity thread, which is what I really would like to be running. I am just backtracking to see if I can get any denominates to occur from any wallet. My goal is to add liquidity to DRK by providing mixing.)

Last edited by a moderator:
OK - Got 1 "payment to yourself" (0.10 DRK) and then a Darksend Denominate (0.0125) within a minute after that. Will send the log to Evan.

4 denominates in 17 minutes!
(Yes, on the collateral charge. Thanks)

I'm going to finish 6 rounds and then fire up the Liquidity Provider Wallet.

2 collateral charges... phooey!

Pic_1633.jpg

So that's 2 collaterals and 4 DD in less than 2 hours. It just seems like I must be doing something wrong. Any advice?

2 collateral charges... phooey!

So that's 2 collaterals and 4 DD in less than 2 hours. It just seems like I must be doing something wrong. Any advice?

If you're note stopping and starting darksend (interrupting the mixing process, abandoning masternode joins) then it's a bug. (The collateral fees part.)
Evan is already aware of it.

Thanks moocowmoo. Yeah, I'm not doing any of those things (Interrupting) and my internet service is very good. I did send my log to Evan a with the info.

Is this something that everyone is getting or only some users? Do you see this moocowmoo yourself?

Thanks!

Thanks moocowmoo. Yeah, I'm not doing any of those things (Interrupting) and my internet service is very good. I did send my log to Evan a with the info.

Is this something that everyone is getting or only some users? Do you see this moocowmoo yourself?

Thanks!

Yes I've seen it. (got hit with four in a row!)
Sent debug.log and transactions.csv to Evan to analyse a few days ago.

Got the v0.10.16.4 version running on a VPS. It's been running about 24 hours which has generated a large debug log. I'm trying to read through it to discover the amount of mixing this node is providing. What piece of text do I search for?

Back