• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

darkproxy.net - Easy Darkcoin CPU Cloud Mining Guide - Get 10 dollars Free

I'm pretty sure I read on the bitcointalk that someone set up an RC1 masternode at Dig.Ocean, they asked what the traffic was, he was honest, but got instantly shut down. Later asked to at least log in to retrieve hist stuff (wallet I suppose), they gave him 1h, then shut it off.

I'm pretty sure that was it, but I may be confusing some facts here, been trying to find that post, but the thread is almost 1000 pages long now

I'm pretty sure I read on the bitcointalk that someone set up an RC1 masternode at Dig.Ocean, they asked what the traffic was, he was honest, but got instantly shut down. Later asked to at least log in to retrieve hist stuff (wallet I suppose), they gave him 1h, then shut it off.

I'm pretty sure that was it, but I may be confusing some facts here, been trying to find that post, but the thread is almost 1000 pages long now

I've only providing a guide for CPU mining on Digital Ocean and have never advocated running a Master Node or your P2P Darkcoin client with Digital Ocean.

They are mostly OK with CPU mining, as far as I know and have many users mining everything from Primecoin to Darkcoin on their servers - without any issues.

Digital Ocean don't appear to like customers running any type of P2P applications on their droplets. Running Tor is also not allowed on their servers. As far as I know they allow proxy software for personal use - such as a personal SSH tunnel for browsing, but open proxies are not allowed. Basically anything with lots of outgoing connections is a no no.

I'm not planning to host my own Darkcoin Tor nodes with Digital Ocean. Sorry for any confusion.

I've only providing a guide for CPU mining on Digital Ocean and have never advocated running a Master Node or your P2P Darkcoin client with Digital Ocean.

They are mostly OK with CPU mining, as far as I know and have many users mining everything from Primecoin to Darkcoin on their servers - without any issues.

Digital Ocean don't appear to like customers running any type of P2P applications on their droplets. Running Tor is also not allowed on their servers. As far as I know they allow proxy software for personal use - such as a personal SSH tunnel for browsing, but open proxies are not allowed. Basically anything with lots of outgoing connections is a no no.

I'm not planning to host my own Darkcoin Tor nodes with Digital Ocean. Sorry for any confusion.

No dude, thank YOU for clearing it up!

I am new to cryptocurrency mining and i am very skeptical about cloud mining for the following reason:
If profit could be made from cloud mining (after deducting hosting costs) why the server owners don't mine it and keep all the profit for themselves

???

Thanks for that here too!
I'll give it a try.

What kind of speeds are you getting? I'm wondering if I break even with it

Thanks for that here too!
I'll give it a try.

What kind of speeds are you getting? I'm wondering if I break even with it
I've done a bit of CPU cloud mining myself and as a general rule, it is not profitable. It can be if you do it in the first hours of a coin and then it goes up in value, but trying to mine something stablished is suicidal. If you are thinking about darkcoin it is several times suicidal with the current difficulty. One good thing is that most providers give you some free credit in the beginning, so no matter how little you get, it is free.

Back