• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

MPOS DarkcoinTalk's Official Pool Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wowzers! there is an official pool thread, its only taken me since February to find it lol.
Gotta say, great professional dashboard that doesn't kick me off and doesn't have many DDOS attacks like the old pool, thanks - keep up the good work:smile:

We've had to temporarily disable the Stratum since updating to v0.11.0.6-v0.11.0.7

Updates will be posted shortly. Thank you.

Please note that the recent outage and database inconsistencies have been resolved. These were caused by a maintenance script which was executing during a reindex of our Darkcoin daemon following the upgrade to v0.11.0.6. Following the 12 hours of outage, the database is now consistent and rounds are being processed correctly.

Thank you for your patience, and your continued support!

ok is anyone else having issues? It seems stratum is out of work.

Yes, last 24 hours has had a lot of problems. I've been getting a lot of rejected jobs and stratum connection get's interrupted or fails for long periods of time.

Hi all,

We're currently looking in the intermittent stratum issue with a potential to scale up the environment. I'll get back to you as soon as we have some updates :)

Thanks.

Are there issues with mails sent from the pool ?
I can't unlock my account

Edit: SPF issues, 66.33.216.122 is not authorized to send mails for mining.darkcointalk.org :/

I'll ask Propulsion to look in to the mail issue you're experiencing, Corpo.

In the meantime, I noticed the wallet got stuck yesterday, it's getting a friendly re-index now, all should be good within a few minutes.

Well I whitelisted the ip of the mail server so I was able to get emails. But users with strict email providers won't receive the mails, so yes, let Propulsion update the SPF record ;) I remember I ran in a similar issue several months ago and he solved it.

Well I whitelisted the ip of the mail server so I was able to get emails. But users with strict email providers won't receive the mails, so yes, let Propulsion update the SPF record ;) I remember I ran in a similar issue several months ago and he solved it.

Thanks Corpo. Not many people have it set to strict. Nonetheless, I'll update it today, I didn't realize that it wasn't updated.

Appreciate it!

Hi all,

The official pool is currently offline whilst we perform a capacity upgrade! We'll provide updates here as we progress. Once complete the upgrade should resolve the stratum timeout issues that some users were observing.

Thank you for your patience!

Propulsion and I have completed the capacity upgrade! The pool is now available, and should be able to support a higher hash rate! Give it a stress test for us!

I will add some hash to test out performance

edit: I tried renting a 1Ghz rig, its not panning out, not even getting rejected shares just not running, i'm trying to get the rig owner to check but propulsion may still want to point the big guns still over here still.

Last edited by a moderator:
A mandatory host provider update will be performed in an hour today on the pool servers.

Since there are multiple servers for the mining pool and all of them are required for everything to work, downtime will be longer than two hours all the way to possibly four.

Once the maintenance is complete, I'll post here.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back