• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darkcoin Stickers Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyazhan

Hi guys,

I received my Bitkee Cold Storage yesterday and they included a lot of extras, including some really nice stickers that are pretty high quality. I have no need for them and want to give them away to someone who might be interested. There is 6 small stickers and 5 larger ones and they look pretty neat so if someone is interested in them, I am willing to post them for free, just making sure you got the delivery covered. (shouldn't be more than 1€ or so for an international letter stamp!)
uOOPUV0.jpg

If interested, please do post below and I will make sure it comes to you safe and sound :)

I am giving them away by the pairs (2x2+1 single large one) so more people can have some, unless nobody else is found by the end of the week, in which case I will bulk send the entire collection to the first interested person!

All the best and have a good weekend :)

Good stuff guys!

It's hard to split with this number now but I will let lady luck decide as I don't want anyone to miss out :) If you send me your addresses via PM, I will send them out to you by end this week. Contrary to the post, I won't charge for the stamps but rather accept a donation if you felt like it AFTER you have received your stuff!

Have fun!

Glad you got them and have fun, I have heard it looks particularly good on a laptop running Linux! :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back