• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darkcoin in Google+

fernando

Powered by Dash
Foundation Member
We have just created a new official Darkcoin page in Google+:
https://plus.google.com/b/115080614177201373926/115080614177201373926/posts

Follow us! This page will publish all official Darkcoin announcements and some more relevant information. There are other Darkcoin pages in Google+, but they are abandoned and/or controlled by people we don't know.

We still don't have a custom URL because we need to get more followers for that, so please share. The fastest we get a decent URL the easiest will be to share.

"Darkcoin has a dedicated team of developers leaded by Evan Duffield innovating full time for the project #Darkcoin ..."

Fernando, I understand you may not have English as a first language. I don't mean to offend you - but if you're unsure about any spelling or grammar, it's best to check something with a native English-speaker first, before you put the copy online. We should aim to be as polished as we can, which includes accurate spelling and grammar.

It's a well-designed page though. A very good start! Thanks for your efforts.

"Darkcoin has a dedicated team of developers leaded by Evan Duffield innovating full time for the project #Darkcoin ..."

Fernando, I understand you may not have English as a first language. I don't mean to offend you - but if you're unsure about any spelling or grammar, it's best to check something with a native English-speaker first, before you put the copy online. We should aim to be as polished as we can, which includes accurate spelling and grammar.

It's a well-designed page though. A very good start! Thanks for your efforts.
No offense taken at all !!!:smile::smile::smile: Thanks for watching, I've already corrected it.

I agree with you about being polished. I try to check everything before publishing, but this one went through without me noticing. I guess that I've spent too much on leaded gasoline this morning :smile:

Fernando, I understand you may not have English as a first language. I don't mean to offend you - but if you're unsure about any spelling or grammar, it's best to check something with a native English-speaker first...
Aha! After days of wading through the tech - that goes way over my head - and despairing that I can do absolutely nothing to help on this front, I can see a way to get involved. I work in publishing and translation - if anyone needs anything checking over in English or French send it to me!

Hey fernando,
The Google + posts come up very high and quick in Google search results... naturally.
Keep em coming!

Hey fernando,
The Google + posts come up very high and quick in Google search results... naturally.
Keep em coming!
Glad to know and thanks for telling! That was the main reason we had for maintaining a Google+ page. Very few people will actually go there, but many people will find it.

Back