• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darkcoin Decline Yet Again

tobeycollins

Yet again there's a horrific Darkcoin decline. Why you ask? That's what I want to know as well. I have always stood behind darkcoin in the past and will in the future as well. Maybe because of the bitcoin decline? Who knows. But one things for sure, I will always be a proud holder of Darkcoin and hope other cryptocurrency holders join in as well. Lets bring the DRK market back to where it should be. Don't sell cause your scared, don't buy because I said so. Buy because they are proven!

The price of BTC will at least continue dropping for another month. Some people are losing faith in cryptocurrencies and some are cashing out. But, that is a good news for long term investors with money to buy more.

If BTC survives this crash, all altcoins will see a better future.

imo the rise in Monero is a good thing for darkcoin. It shows there is still market interest for anonymous altcoins. As soon as we get some positive news flow I expect darkcoin price to rise again.

Funny thing is the Buy vs. Sell ratio is 5.71 x 1 i.e. 5,700% more Buy than Sell orders and yet...

Orders depth also does not show any real sell pressure, on the contrary and I am left flabbergasted :sad:

depth.JPG

Funny thing is the Buy vs. Sell ratio is 5.71 x 1 i.e. 5,700% more Buy than Sell orders and yet...

Orders depth also does not show any real sell pressure, on the contrary and I am left flabbergasted :sad:

I can only speak for myself, but over at Bittrex the ratio is about the same and still it's VERY hard to buy bigger amounts of DRK because those fucking bots immediately place a bit 1 Satoshi higher so yours stays there forever. Exchanges with bidding API suck...

Of course you can trick them once you find out how they work, but that needs more time than I want to invest.

Not forgetting the 2 darkcoin thefts of c-cex early on and the main darkcoin pool after, Evan said it was unknown exactly how much had been stolen so more dumping is anticipated at various levels.
Am only hoping no large amounts have been scammed from mintpal's 287k drk wallet because thats going to be more ammo for manipulation otherwise.

crowning - unless you're Hally Berry I can't have a serious conversation with you - that photo is too distracting :smile: :wink:

Darkcoin price is going to be up and down for the next 2 years... As the tech gets more robust whales will continue to try and manipulate the market for their own profit...

DRK is here to stay and our lead dev is always innovating, buy and hold, end of...

over at Bittrex the ratio is about the same and still it's VERY hard to buy bigger amounts of DRK because those fucking bots immediately place a bit 1 Satoshi higher so yours stays there forever. Exchanges with bidding API suck...

Do they do it on the ask side too? If so, you could keep adding asks (a small one at first to test it) 2 duffs above the highest bid, then when the bot immediately puts an ask one below it, you buy it. Continue till you have all the dark you need. :cool:

Do they do it on the ask side too? If so, you could keep adding asks (a small one at first to test it) 2 duffs above the highest bid, then when the bot immediately puts an ask one below it, you buy it. Continue till you have all the dark you need. :cool:
I've bought from bots before. Takes some time but you eventually get what you want.

Back