• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darkcoin Auction?

Would you be willing to add items and beta test a Darkcoin public auction site?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am about a third of the way done with Darkbids (basic structure is done and auction posting is mostly working).
If those interested in testing would send me an email with their desired username and preferred email address I will set up your accounts in the next couple of days. Send these to [email protected].

Edit: A temporary password will be mailed to you preferred email.

I decided to add basic storefronts to user accounts so that those with inventory items (like t-shirts) will be able to sell these products on a regular basis. I will start adding accounts to the site later today, so those that voted "yes" please send me your username and email (see above post).

Once I get a few people signed up today I will post a login URL so that those interested can login and check out the back end (their seller dashboard.) As the front end isn't completed I am not allowing access to this just yet; it will be another day or two.

I have signed up a few accounts and sent out login details and you should be able to login to the backend. I will try to have the front end up tomorrow so that auctions can be posted. I just added Darkcoin support so members can now add a Darkcoin wallet address in their store's details. Your "store" will show all the items you have up for auction or sale. If you find a bug or have suggestions please pm or email me.

Although I still lack the help files, and there is only free shipping set up right now, everything else is ready for testing. It is ready if you can muddle through without the help files (I am working on them right now.) I think the site is pretty good for only 5 days but I would definitely appreciate opinions and suggestions. I will have the help files and shipping rate options up tomorrow. http://darkbids.com

Hey Centurion - sorry I'm busy with hardfork and pools and masternodes currently. Will look into the site next week for sure and let you know my thoughts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back