• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darkcoin Auction?

Would you be willing to add items and beta test a Darkcoin public auction site?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Centurion

If I were were to build a public auction site for Darkcoin, DRK branding and everything priced in DRK, would any of the community be willing to add auction items and beta test?

And yes, I own other auction sites, and I'm not just fishing ;)

Thanks for the vote of confidence vertoe.
If I can get 10 people interested in testing/adding items I plan to build it; less interest than that and I will probably just sell off the domain I registered to place it on. darkbids.com

The plan I have now is to make the auction with zero listing fees and probably a 3% seller fee. The no fee listings would allow those that have no DRK to list products and make sales. This may bring in new people, that wouldn't necessarily be interested in crypto, and let them earn DRK without having to go on an exchange.

I own the domain DarkcoinAuctions.com and was going to do something similar. If you'd prefer to use this domain instead let me know. :)

Thanks davep for offering the use of your domain. I believe I will stick with darkbids.com because it's shorter and I just installed the CMS for this domain.

Sure nice domain, I didn't think of that one when I considered an auction site lol. :) Well you may face some competition soon hah :D

Sure nice domain, I didn't think of that one when I considered an auction site lol. :) Well you may face some competition soon hah :D
I carefully consider the name of each of my domains, though it can be difficult with all the domain squatters around. I like competition, although I have always preferred collaboration. Just let me know and I will place your banner ad on the site to help you get more traffic ;)

Also, once the site is up and running I may bring on a few investors, maybe something like partial ownership. Not sure yet, I'll keep you posted if your interested.

I have stuff I would sell for DRK!

I'm UK based so don't know how that would work if it's US-centric, but I voted Yes.

Put me on your list! I'd love to try it out :)

What other auction sites are you running right now? I'd love to check them out :smile::smile:

Put me on your list! I'd love to try it out :)

What other auction sites are you running right now? I'd love to check them out :smile::smile:
The only auction site I have that is strictly crypto based is https://earthazaar.com. Darkbids.com will be somewhat similar, although Earthazaar is more of a merchant gateway, similar to ebay. Sellers can have storefronts, digital and variable products, inventory and sales tracking, or they can just run auctions. The site can also function as a freelancer site with reverse and silent auctions. I plan to make Darkbids simpler to start and maybe just run auctions and roll out extra features (or build other related merchant sites) if there is a demand for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back