• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darkcoin 0.11.0.13 crashes on reindex

libertyzeal

Details :
Since upgrading to Darkcoin 0.11.013 I haven't been able to sync (no block source available).
Running on a Mac 10.10.1 (Yosemite)

I dropped to command line and tried reindexing, it opened up the app, started to reindex and within a second or two crashed. Now it crashes every single time I open it.

./Darkcoin-Qt --reindex
Segmentation fault: 11

Please help!

Put Darkcoin.Qt.app in Applications and try running this
/Applications/Darkcoin-Qt.app/Contents/MacOS/Darkcoin-Qt -reindex

Details :
Since upgrading to Darkcoin 0.11.013 I haven't been able to sync (no block source available).
Running on a Mac 10.10.1 (Yosemite)

I dropped to command line and tried reindexing, it opened up the app, started to reindex and within a second or two crashed. Now it crashes every single time I open it.

./Darkcoin-Qt --reindex
Segmentation fault: 11

Please help!
Can you also send me debug.log please? [email protected]

I am on a Mac 10.9.5
I had a crash here or there but nothing major
the reindex command from Udjinm6 worked like a charm
(with QT in application folder !!)

FYI, this crash is still occurring on 0.11.0.14, 100% of the time.
That's really confusing... :oops:
One possible solution that I can think of is to drop your preferences by removing/renaming ~/Library/Preferences/io.darkcoin.Darkcoin-Qt.plist and try to set them from scratch.
Can you try this please?

EDIT: I would suggest to rename it and I kindly ask you to send it to me if that helped you
EDIT2: and yet another one wish from me - could you please run it with -debug option first and send me debug.log with that too (or just the piece of it for the last run)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back