• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DARKCOIL-0.9.18.13: Lightweight Darkcoin Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently only the Android wallet is the only other working and fully supported implementation for Darkcoin.

I appreciate the high praise regarding the Android Wallet, but it's functionality would be like Darkcoil in that it also doesn't support DarkSend or any of the other functionality that the official darkcoin client has. This may change as my time permits.

A nice, light-weight wallet, fast to sync, I love it. Thanks, vertoe and elbereth for the windows version! :smile:

{
"version" : 91723,
"protocolversion" : 70051,
"walletversion" : 60001,
"balance" : 71.94623484,
"blocks" : 186045,
"timeoffset" : 6,
"connections" : 11,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 3290.46193166,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1417932573,
"keypoolsize" : 1000,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"mininput" : 0.00001000,
"errors" : ""
}

A nice, light-weight wallet, fast to sync, I love it. Thanks, vertoe and elbereth for the windows version! :smile:
Is this wallet ready to use for starting masternodes too or only for sending / receiving transactions?

Flare & Vertoe thnx for your response, now I`m more informed.
Indeed one of my friends once said to me: it becomes complicated to noob and simple user with all these coins darksend etc why there is no simple send/receive wallet.
I`ve posted him already ;)
Thnx

Thanks!

Performs much better than 10.17.23 With dust, minimal lag of the GUI (while sync).

Hundreds of Dust transaction from p2pool crippled version 10.17.23
Synchronization speed is amazing! :smile:

Well Done!

Oh and some disclaimer. Some of you are aware that I'm an official developer know. I want to highlight this is just a side project and I do not recommend using this software unless you know what you are doing and you have at least read and understood the README. Thanks.

Oh and some disclaimer. Some of you are aware that I'm an official developer know. I want to highlight this is just a side project and I do not recommend using this software unless you know what you are doing and you have at least read and understood the README. Thanks.

It is the only wallet I can use to retrieve p2pool fees dust... The official one just freeze to hell.

It is the only wallet I can use to retrieve p2pool fees dust... The official one just freeze to hell.
Discussed this with flare today. We hope the darksend implementation in the new 0.11.x wallet will be a bit cleaner and show a better performance. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back