• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DARK FOR SILKROAD?

Slim

Isnt there any way by which we can include drk as a currency on silkroad. it might prove out to be beneficial for drk

I have no idea if there is another silk road again, but I certainly wouldn't want to support it. I may be a libertarian, and I don't care what people do in private, as long as they're not hurting anyone, but I don't want to be actively supporting a coin that promotes illegal activities. Darkcoin is supposed to give us privacy. But Darkcoin is there, and anyone can use it as they please.

I have no idea if there is another silk road again, but I certainly wouldn't want to support it. I may be a libertarian, and I don't care what people do in private, as long as they're not hurting anyone, but I don't want to be actively supporting a coin that promotes illegal activities. Darkcoin is supposed to give us privacy. But Darkcoin is there, and anyone can use it as they please.
Same views here. Good words.

There is no "Official" SilkRoad at the moment. We can find like 5-10 website on deep network similar to SK but better watch out for them as We good know that They can be "Hacked" so easy. This is not like Let´s add DRK to SK... It´s need time and will be made itself.... if something. :=)

Your supporting an anonymous coin and you dont want it to be used in blackmarkets?? Thats a hilarious, if not completely dishonest statement.....Unless your joking? Trying to divert attention.......;) By the way, the "official"silk road is up and running stronger than ever as we speak.

+1

Your supporting an anonymous coin and you dont want it to be used in blackmarkets?? Thats a hilarious, if not completely dishonest statement.....Unless your joking? Trying to divert attention.......;) By the way, the "official"silk road is up and running stronger than ever as we speak.
Darkcoin is about privacy. There are many legitimate reasons to desire privacy that have nothing to do with blackmarkets.

Moved to general chat, was in merchant directory and if I'm not mistaken that's for merchants actively accepting DRK not discussion.

Like it or not at this stage I the game a strong black market means a strong dark coin, and that was one of the main reasons I decided to go with dark coin when I decided I wanted to start mining.

I think the point she was trying to make was just that Darkcoin (its devs, community) shouldn't be actively encouraging or endorsing illegal activities, not that it shouldn't be used for them.

Back