• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dark Coin Merch

kris_davison

Hi all,

I'm a new guy here but I've been a lurker for a while. I'm setting up a website and plan to sell merch with crypto logos and designs.

I have come here to ask for permission to use your darkcoin logo on t-shirts and mugs etc. On this website. I am not sure if its currently open for public use in this way which is why I am here asking.

I would hate to assume that its OK and become very unpopular.

I have been in touch with the Feathercoin team and the Phoenixcoin Team partly because I have been involved in their communities already and partly because there coin logos work pretty well with designs as I believe yours would.

I can imagine some awesome anonymous style slogans would go well with the image of your coin.

Anyway sorry I'm prattling on. I will adhere to any conditions you wish to apply to the use of the logo and look forward to working with you guys.

Kris

I too would like to know the answer to this question.
If I start a bitcoin business I can easily use the B in my own logo or CD...
so I would assume that the same counts for Darkcoin, but I am not sure.

Oh dear that's a real shame!
Is this the official stance? If so I'll happily leave you guys to it!

Or is there another way around this problem?

Oh Good because I literally had hundreds of these made already. I am happy with the way my beverage coaster coins came out. raze
ghsfgh55yh.jpg

Profess your love for digital currencies all around the world, at the pub and at work with Beverage Coaster Coins (CC BY-SA). In the version for Darkcoin.
70mm diameter. Its a gigantic coin paperweight that works as a coaster for your Beverage tip. A modern glass bottle fits snug inside the embossed numbers.
Both sides are inverse the same. They are not a loadable Cassius Coins. Reads: "Darkcoin.io First Anonymous Digital Currency"
Composed of non-precious metal, Gold-plated aluminum and hand painted colors to match. Golden looks great changing colors in the light.
Price is $10.00+shipping from me or
Free for First 100 merchants who accept DRK.
Free for First 100 merchants selling Darkcoin Merchandise.
FAQ:
Can I get two free if I sell darkcoin merchandise and accept drk? No. Only one free per store. Post in the merchant directory listing please.
Can you contact future and present sellers to this opportunity? No. They must ask. It is first come first serve.
Can I pay with paypal? Yes. Although DRK is most perfered, BTC is also accepted.
Can I exchange my coaster for a different one? No, due to the nature of the products, no returns or exchanges.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Good because I literally had hundreds of these made already. I am happy with the way my beverage coaster coins came out. raze
ghsfgh55yh.jpg

Profess your love for digital currencies all around the world, at the pub and at work with Beverage Coaster Coins (CC BY-SA). In the version for Darkcoin.
70mm diameter. Its a gigantic coin paperweight that works as a coaster for your Beverage tip. A modern glass bottle fits snug inside the embossed numbers.
Both sides are inverse the same. They are not a loadable Cassius Coins. Reads: "Darkcoin.io First Anonymous Digital Currency"
Composed of non-precious metal, Gold-plated aluminum and hand painted colors to match. Golden looks great changing colors in the light.
Price is $10.00+shipping from me or
Free for First 100 merchants who accept DRK.
Free for First 100 merchants selling Darkcoin Merchandise.
FAQ:
Can I get two free if I sell darkcoin merchandise and accept drk? No. Only one free per store. Post in the merchant directory listing please.
Can you contact future and present sellers to this opportunity? No. They must ask. It is first come first serve.
Can I pay with paypal? Yes. Although DRK is most perfered, BTC is also accepted.
Can I exchange my coaster for a different one? No, due to the nature of the products, no returns or exchanges.
I want some.

This is AWESOME!! another reason to love the open source community. I have been looking for a good looking darkcoin shirt. But I will probably just have one made.

Back