• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Current price below 5$

recan86

Any thoughts on why ? Do you think if the development team will be able to make the RC4 deadline by end of July?

I only bring this up because the FUD is spreading rapidly. If anything gets pushed around it may (will) see a drop in price.

Predictions ? Thoughts? A few words to calm the really calm silent masses...

Well, me being a software developer too I know what its like if you just say once you will get "XYZ" or "KLM" done by the end of "arbitrary time period" and then investors/management will keep nagging and remind you what "you have promised" but they fail to see that in the first the mistake was done by stating the deadline because you never know what bumps in the road are ahead of you.
One of the advices Real Venture Capitalists give is: they are investing in the team and not so much in the product. At Darkcoin there is a team which puts a lot of effort in getting things done, be transparent about it, invest in unit tests, continuos integration, monitoring ( look at all the masternode graphs from chaeplin ) and be nice and professional on a personal level which is worth way more worth than hermetically closed developments.
Having such a low price tag hurts though since I have bought most at more than double the current price but I have gone through three bitcoin bubbles without moving an inch and that strategy has worked.

Agreed. RC4 has to work and work flawless. Loss of confidence and wait time is driving the price down. Hopefully things go smooth and we all become rich in the next couple years!

I think we really need a working product. The recently failed hardforks did more harm than needed.
If we want darkcoin to succeed, RC4 must be ready, prepared and well tested.

100% agree. However regular, official updates from the development team may help reassure the moronic masses.

Yes i dumped my cloak and bought drk.
kZL4K2w.png

Was able to double my funds. Good times ahead.

Reactions: jpr
I think we really need a working product. The recently failed hardforks did more harm than needed.
If we want darkcoin to succeed, RC4 must be ready, prepared and well tested.

I just cheaply bought about one Masternode, so I'm fine with that :tongue:

Back