• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Core Developer Contest and Sponsor Program

As all the digital assets of dash grow have you given any thought to putting some(one|people) in charge of just managing all the VPS node's etc required to keep the pieces of the DASH network alive and healthy? Things that come to mind are: dnsseeds, block explorers, wiki's, dct forums, etc. Really any asset that is required for the Dash development cycle to be reproducible and disaster proof.

I was wondering if there might be space for a devops person to help assist the main dev's making sure they have access to all the types of infrastructure they need. This person's job could also be keeping all the growing community assets under one lock and key. This would allow us to create a proper disaster recovery plan, proper industry standard site migrations etc, etc. I def know we need more coders but I also see a lot of coders wasting their time doing devops stuff.

Some food for thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, this Core Sponsorship thing is set against guvpaper and varies depending on the exchange rate?

Tell me more about not breaking free of those bonds...

I'm interested in contributing to development in this manner, but need more info on how this is actually being calculated...

So, this Core Sponsorship thing is set against guvpaper and varies depending on the exchange rate?

Tell me more about not breaking free of those bonds...

I'm interested in contributing to development in this manner, but need more info on how this is actually being calculated...

As far as i see it
this is calculated in Dash and not US$ !
(keep it simple)
:wink:

Thats how I thought it should be, but the OP suggests otherwise...

Has this notion already been made obsolete?

ahhh, tx
i did not see that
whow that will make it dam complicate !!

just put another 50DASH to the pot. Can someone make a ticker somewhere on here showing running total of DASH donations and how much is in the kitty? That would be great to have a visual guide. I'm trying to convince some friends to donate...even a few DASH here and there...and I think it would be cool to have the ticker update the minute their donation is made... Just a thought.

Back