• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Conflicting information on Trezor and Dash Block Chain Explorer

BoomDashOpera

Masternode Owner/Operator
Would really like some help or contact information for someone that can help me.
I had 1,005.4 Dash on my Trezor. I then sent 5.4 Dash to another address. My Trezor still says it has 1,000 Dash in it. However, somehow something has happened and the Dash Blockchain Explorer is saying that the balance is actually the other way around. Can anybody help?

It looks like you are running a masternode?? Depending on which UTXOs were selected, you may have broken the original 1000 Dash transaction to send the 5.4, and the remainder was sent to a change address in your Trezor? To be able to select which UTXOs you send from, you should use DMT to withdraw your masternode payments.

Yes, thanks strophy. I've spent some time going over it and had some great help from a couple of people on here and it seems that's whats happened. I've since been educated on how the transactions work and how use of the DMT tool.

Back