• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

CONFERENCE FOR 150 NIGERIA ARMY. DATE: 8 DECEMBER 2017

PROPOSAL

Dash 150 Nigerian military personnel conference on the 28 November, Time: 10Am-12Pm

The dash 150 Nigerian military personnel conference is the first of its kind to ever happen on the Nigerian Soil and Africa as a whole.

The conference is aimed at introducing 150 Nigerian military personnel to the cryptocurrency ecosystem using Dash as an exemplary coin.

The participants will be learning how to use dash to instantly send money from any geographical location and securely at that. They will be witnessing the immerse and numerous advantages of using cryptocurency (DASH) over the traditional fiat currency; as Digital Cash has already proven that over the years through numerous amazing innovations and upgrades.

The conference will be a blast!!!

Why the Nigerian Military?

The following are the reasons why we decided to run a Dash conference for Nigeria Army:

1. Cross Border transactions: due to difficulty in transferring funds from Nigeria to oversee and vice versa Dash will be a better option than Western Union money transfer or any other means. PayPal would have been another option but Nigerians are not allowed to transact with PayPal and so Dash will help solve this issue with no stress or difficulty.

2. Anonymous transaction: The Nigeria Military men need anon transaction to protect family and themselves too. Using their Debit card to shop online exposes them to theft and also put their family into danger due to high insecurity in the country and terrorist operations.

3. Instant Money Transfer: Dash will help the armed forces to transfer their money instantly whenever they go for peace keeping or when they travel out of the country. This dash feature will help them enormously.

4. Prospective investors: Dash can also help them to invest into cryptocurrency and also monitor their investment no matter where they are; by this they can invest into Dash shares, Dash masternodes or they can just buy and keep dash for long term investment.

5. Dash has quick liquidation of Assets: it is very easy for the armed forces to liquidate their asset no matter where they are without having to look for buyers or seller with the help of our exchanger gidicoin.com they can execute their asset as fast as possible.

6. Ease of use: Dash is far easy to use than the normal banking system where they have to bring in a lot of documents and also identification card before they can do major transactions also, because of the high transaction fee dash is far a better option than the normal banking system in Nigeria. Dash transaction fee in Nigeria cost about 20Naira which is about 3 cent while the Nigeria banking system charges about N100 apart from ATM maintenance charges, SMS charges, Withdrawal charges and also Tax which amount to about N2,500 which is about $6.94 monthly.

7. Dash Security beats Naira security: Our armed forces are always on duty and so they are prone to misplacing wallets where they keep they Naira but with dash it is difficult to misplace your phone or computer and even if they do they can easily get back their money with their private keys. This will be of huge advantage to our force men.

8. Dash Speeds Beats Naira Speed: A lot of time many of my Military friends have complained about how slow the banking service can be when it comes to cross banking transaction and that has been a demerit to them and their loved ones in case of emergency. I in particular have sent money to other banks accounts in Nigeria and it takes up to 24-48 hours for the receiver to get his or her money which is not good at all in case of emergency the receiver will need to find an alternative option which will be very stressful for those soldiers that are out of Nigeria and need to get things fixed as fast as they can and so therefore dash is the only cryptocurrency that can deliver in a swift and prompt way.

9. Dash Appreciation beats Naira inflation: Dash have grown exponentially over the years while our Naira have reduced in economic values and inflation have been the infection in our economy. Every time we keep our Naira for a month or some days will tend to lose the actual money we save due to the poor economic situation in our country. Nigeria Naira is a typical example of the sentence “Saver are losers.” Our Military men need to know this and this si part of what the conference will unveil to the armed force.

10. Reduced Fraud: whenever funds are transferred via the Nigeria banking system due to the slow operations in our system the senders can decide to play smart with the receivers by claiming he has sent the funds. Dash will help the military men to eradicate every form of fraudulent activities.

Structure of Presentation

Blockchain

What is cryptocurrency ?

Why Dash?

Dash V.S Fiat Currency

Bitcoin vs Dash.

Features Of Dash

Why Dash is the future of Money.

Benefits of Dash to the armed forces.

The growth of dash for the past three years.

Questions - Answers.

VENUE:

Nigerian Defense Academy; Kaduna, Nigeria.

SPEAKERS:

Ogunseye Oluwajuwon Micheal (DashSquard President, co-founder of gidicoin.com, CEO of Dash Investment Micro Finance, Dash Adoption Activist)

Aboi Blessing (Journalist and translator for DashSquard news, CFO Dash investment micro finance, Dash Enthusiast)

David Chinonso (Backend Developer, Dash activist, co-founder of Dash Investment Micro Finance)

Pius Anyebe (CEO Gidicoin.com and professional public speaker, Cryptocurrency activist, Frontend Developer for Dash Nigeria Website)

Nathaniel Luz (Dash Ambassador, Event planner, Writer for dash Africa blog)

ARRIVING AT THE VENUE:

The first 20 military personnel to arrive the venue will be given $10 worth of Dash.

DURING THE CONFERENCE:

All military attendees will be exposed to a warehouse of information regarding dash and cryptocurrency as a whole bulletin and pamphlet will be distributed to all soldiers.

Swiping of paper wallets and payment of goods at the events with dash will also occur.

This will equip them with the right mind frame and information when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency and other.

EVENT COST ANALYSIS

Technical List (I.T AND AUDIO-VISUAL EQUIPMENT)

Standby Electrical Power: $83

Audio and Visual Equipments: $138

Video Coverage: $138

Photo Coverage: $138

Accommodation and Leisure Facilities

Conference Room: $222

Decoration: $278

Conference Stationary: $55

Meeting and Training Rooms(Ushers): $136

Catering

Refreshment: $138

Others

Transportation: $69

Souvenirs: $69

Free Dash: $111

Pull-up Banner (x2): $111

Cordless Microphone: $83

TOTAL $1,769

Voting NO for all conferences and meet-ups, especially in Africa.

@tungfa

#1 Assuming unrealistic 100% conversion of attendees $1769 / 150 = $11 to bring a person to Dash. A more realistic 20% conversion 1769/30 = $58 per person. It's even worse than Amanda's idea of giving $20 for each new dash installation.

#2 I'm against projects without well defined ROI such as conferences, meet-ups, merchandise, flying jets etc.

#3 I don't support anything in poor countries for the reason given in other posts. Unless there is an exceptional reason, such as an incredible project executed by incredibly talented people, and with measurable ROI.

@tungfa

#1 Assuming unrealistic 100% conversion of attendees $1769 / 150 = $11 to bring a person to Dash. A more realistic 20% conversion 1769/30 = $58 per person. It's even worse than Amanda's idea of giving $20 for each new dash installation.

#2 I'm against projects without well defined ROI such as conferences, meet-ups, merchandise, flying jets etc.

#3 I don't support anything in poor countries for the reason given in other posts. Unless there is an exceptional reason, such as an incredible project executed by incredibly talented people, and with measurable ROI.

Dude Nigeria is not a poor country.

Why the Military? Are you encouraging DASH as a tool to move misappropriated funds?

@tungfa

Nigeria is NOT poor by any standard. Oil producing Country with a very intelligent and dynamic work force.

Very good. Dash Force can help, with a few changes it should be within our budget. You would need to reduce some cost though...

And increase others...
"Free Dash: $111"
Make sure at least 40-50 military personnel get $5 in Dash. Make sure all high ranking military leaders get $5 in Dash. Have everyone take a picture (can be a group photo) to prove they got the Dash. Then, post to all social media platforms.

Thanks go to @aarellanes for bringing this to my attention, he will be in contact with you soon.

Very good. Dash Force can help, with a few changes it should be within our budget. You would need to reduce some cost though...

And increase others...
"Free Dash: $111"
Make sure at least 40-50 military personnel get $5 in Dash. Make sure all high ranking military leaders get $5 in Dash. Have everyone take a picture (can be a group photo) to prove they got the Dash. Then, post to all social media platforms.

Thanks go to @aarellanes for bringing this to my attention, he will be in contact with you soon.

@mastermined Already reached out to them! Thank for the ping on the forums :D

photo_2017-12-09_04-32-50.jpg
photo_2017-12-09_04-33-54.jpg
photo_2017-12-09_04-35-09.jpg
photo_2017-12-09_04-35-31.jpg
photo_2017-12-09_04-36-00.jpg
photo_2017-12-14_06-24-09.jpg
photo_2017-12-14_06-24-11.jpg
photo_2017-12-14_06-24-59.jpg
photo_2017-12-14_06-25-08.jpg
photo_2017-12-14_13-45-25.jpg
photo_2017-12-14_13-45-25.jpg
photo_2017-12-14_06-25-08.jpg
photo_2017-12-14_06-24-59.jpg
Hello, DASH community

We finished our Military conference/sport competition!

I am glad that we were able to collect a good audience. We had a twist to the event because the Nigeria Army Basket Ball Day and our event day clashed so we had to join them because they will be traveling the next day and we did not want them to miss out so we had to join. Over 50 sport men came in that day both civilians and military. The event was supposed to be a one day event but we had to make it a two day event so as to get more officers to our conference.

1. We had 30 military men and about 20 sport men. Just one person knew about cryptocurrency. no one knew about Dash. All of the people in attendant came because of they wanted to know more about the NEW CURRENCY in town and what it entails.

2. Structure of the presentation: What is cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency advantages, Dash and its brief history, some facts, statistics, examples of personal use. Next on the TOP 10 cryptocurrency and the transition to the benefits of the Dash. Data on the usage in Nigeria and the benefits to the Nigeria Army. Qestions And Answers.

3. I spoke on my personal experience on Dash and the benefits to Nigeria economy if fully adopted. I encouraged them to try and keep more dash and totally dump the Niara with the banking system. If they should keep their money in the bank they do not own their money the bankers do.
We spoke on different investment opportunity using dash from masternodes to shares etc.

4. I introduced them to different exchanges from wall of coins, luno, remitano, shapeshift and gidicoin where they can buy DAsh or Bitcoins and shapeshift it to Dash.

5. FOR THE BASKET BALL COMPETITION: We gave the winner of the competition 0.4 in paper wallet which fortunately went to the Military men. We helped all of the players to open their New dash wallet and the coach gave all of them their dash before we left the event center.

FOR THE CONFERENCE: we had over 80 military personnel at the event and we sent $6 to three top ranking officers and then $3 to 18 soldiers. Before we left over 10 of them bought dash from gidicoi.com and many called days after to buy more.

6. Recommendation to soldiers:I Told the military personnel to either keep their dash for now as we do not have any basic utility of dash in Nigeria but we showed our slides on our January proposal. I did not want to enforce anyone to keep dash or sell it. I feel giving them the right to use the gift for whatever they want is the soul purpose of giving them also: This is the only way at the moment to enable a person in the process of using cryptocurrency to experience the real use of digital cash.

NOTE: We have mentioned and acknowledge dashforce news in all social media that we use.

7. List of the people that i sent the Dash and the address:

Xo92xiF6gKRfjwEqFSqrgDUa6CNtwqrQAu

Xq1kD1XXyaammHr3QWPfHCnkkXHkJjCTcD

XkJdQadWkMpS5wiaRN2XThaRaHA7TBeorh

XkJdQadWkMpS5wiaRN2XThaRaHA7TBeorh

XmLhr2QtEs1M5AtbyHfTr8kNoJEsvD8UX4

XnzLnkquE3i6PESz7TwTn4Jz6gtWCBoXvD

XbPGEYRmTKEFTvNzoBEL78vJxGFkpoA5Gm

XmNDKCquFu9Rw7nqqRL3ppUZcoC97YqKp8

Xsucwi9FBeRT4wJiVE8ZvG38oNv3r7aBh9

Xsucwi9FBeRT4wJiVE8ZvG38oNv3r7aBh9

Xx685jxSJiNBPNkAV64FDmURNKdhGaLmpM