• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[CLOSED] Masternode shares with automated payouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The daemon wont let me select "no preference". If you wish a manual payout, drop me a private message.

I keep getting PMs from people which used mintpal addresses. If anyone else out there also used a mintpal address, please get in touch with me as soon as possible! I dont want to send thousends of coins to nirvana!

Hi Vertoe, my address for sending the funds is always the same, so, whenever you're possible to sent my DRKs, you can always use the same address. But I'll send you a PM, just in case.

Thank you so much for the good services you have been provinding to this community, my friend. You can be sure you are a hero for this community :smile:

Same here use the same address as the payment one , that I'll send you in PM too for double check security.

Received tks for the experience.
I'll make my 4th MN with the refund, as this was to lowered the variance of the payment.
But was fun thanks again vertoe, with men like you make me proud to be part of the DRK comunity.

Adios........

Hi Vertoe, my address for sending the funds is always the same, so, whenever you're possible to sent my DRKs, you can always use the same address. But I'll send you a PM, just in case.

Thank you so much for the good services you have been provinding to this community, my friend. You can be sure you are a hero for this community :smile:
Sent!
Please dont forget to revisit my trust profile on bitcointalk. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=232215

Cheers!

Thank you, my friend. Received.

The daemon wont let me select "no preference". If you wish a manual payout, drop me a private message.

I keep getting PMs from people which used mintpal addresses. If anyone else out there also used a mintpal address, please get in touch with me as soon as possible! I dont want to send thousends of coins to nirvana!

I used a MintPal address, Vertoe. (and would like to use it as receiving address - as far as I see it is up and running now)

Mmm.. reckless maybe.. Vertoe, can I have a day to think over what I will do?

Thanks for your remark Splawik..
Yes, i will process all withdrawels on manual request basis only now.

I can't even log in to mintpal!

Hey Vertoe, thanks a lot for your service!

You can send back my funds to either the address I used to sent the 1200 to you, or the address we used for the auto payouts.

Cheers man!

I certainly don't use mintpal addresses... :p

PM incoming.

Have sent you a PM, I´m very sorry you have to stop your great service but thanks for help me getting some DRK.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back