• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[CLOSED] Masternode shares with automated payouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry forgot to remove the names *facepalm* ... I'm a bit inbetween chairs. More infos soon(tm).

Hi, vertoe, I hope everything is fine. Please do your best :smile:

I haz sad for no update. Think it's an amazon issue. Rapid removal of coins before VM dumps, etc... Busy vertoe.

If there are no news till tomorrow evening I will probably put this on ice and refund all investments. I'm currently on vacation and without access to a secured internet access.

My guess is they're boning him on pipe. Tons of address space does no good if you don't get any bandwidth to go with it...

I've still got this 2U machine and I know a host that's unmetered at a decent monthly rate... Volunteer the box, cover the hosting and you can use it to your heart's content...

I just tried to refund the investors but my client keeps saying
error: {"code":-6,"message":"Unable to locate enough Darksend denominated funds for this transaction"}
(even with the headless daemon!)
Will dig up an old client tomorrow and try again, damn why is this so hard today.

I just tried to refund the investors but my client keeps saying
error: {"code":-6,"message":"Unable to locate enough Darksend denominated funds for this transaction"}
(even with the headless daemon!)
Will dig up an old client tomorrow and try again, damn why is this so hard today.

Maybe you should send using non-anonymised funds. Anyway, Chaeplin is surelly able to help you find the problem.

Ganbatte!

Select "No Preference" for where the coins come from, and also set Darksend to 0 rounds just to be safe.

A little worried...

Last edited by a moderator:
If there are no news till tomorrow evening I will probably put this on ice and refund all investments. I'm currently on vacation and without access to a secured internet access.

I have a VPN provider that I can share the login info with you if need be. After you are done, I'll simply change the credentials. You'll be able to access the tubes over an encrypted connection with no issues. (except for email the ports are blocked)

If you are interested send me a GPG key and I'll send you the info.

Select "No Preference" for where the coins come from, and also set Darksend to 0 rounds just to be safe.

A little worried...
The daemon wont let me select "no preference". If you wish a manual payout, drop me a private message.

I keep getting PMs from people which used mintpal addresses. If anyone else out there also used a mintpal address, please get in touch with me as soon as possible! I dont want to send thousends of coins to nirvana!

I have a VPN provider that I can share the login info with you if need be. After you are done, I'll simply change the credentials. You'll be able to access the tubes over an encrypted connection with no issues. (except for email the ports are blocked)

If you are interested send me a GPG key and I'll send you the info.
Thanks I was refererring to windows laptops which i had no control over. But I'm back home now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back