• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[CLOSED] Masternode shares with automated payouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry vertoe, had a rough weekend and was trying to change the backend on my pages (then all hell broke loose). Pages should be back, but not up to date yet.
My latest 3 masternodes are not showing up on your list but they are recieving payments so I guess something hung up?

IPs are:
Could you double check everything works as expected? Thanks :)

Still not up to date sorry... I hope to have it fixed for this weekend. I did a massive overhaul while organizing my move-out.

I have an idea here and an just checking for interest. Anybody with small numbers of DRK, say 40-80-100 or so want to do a mini-pool so that we could buy the minimum 200 share and then split based on what we put in (maybe wise would be 50 each and so 4 ways)?

Oh that was the idea. So if the minimum is 200 let's say 4 of us put in 200 but actually just send to you that would cover it right? Since we fall short individually (though I am hoping to change this soon!).

Oh that was the idea. So if the minimum is 200 let's say 4 of us put in 200 but actually just send to you that would cover it right? Since we fall short individually (though I am hoping to change this soon!).

You could partner with someone to keep a 200 coin minimum balance and then sell shares of your shares for say 5% on top of vertoes fee..[I'm pretending i didnt see vertoes last posts.]
If i had to choose between sitting out and paying another 5%, id pay it, i doubt im the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back