• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[CLOSED] Masternode shares with automated payouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooohhh ... You are full...
Can I ask why 45? And you mention that you'll do maybe more 45... why 45? Any reason?
So I'm happy I can increase my sharing? I was thimking of increasing it continusly with my earning of my other MN.
I only prepared 45 wallets :)
Will prepare some new when I get time, but for now this is it.

Just wanted to mention... I signed up with vertoe's service a few days ago and received my first payment within a day. I was unsure about doing this, but I am glad I did. Yes, I don't know when vertoe sleeps. It seems she is online 24hrs. Highly recommend!

Just wanted to mention... I signed up with vertoe's service a few days ago and received my first payment within a day. I was unsure about doing this, but I am glad I did. Yes, I don't know when vertoe sleeps. It seems she is online 24hrs. Highly recommend!
I have kids, I don't sleep. :)

All shares sold!

Existing investors can still increase their shares, but I'm not going to accept new investors at this point. All people who are engaged in PM with me count as existing investors.

Why increase shares if masternodes remains 45? It' like you are acting as a bank and not as a service for the exceedings shares.
I propose to set a max of shares. I agree that some exceeding share is useful, because in the case some share holder go out you have to not shutdown any masternode. I dont know, maybe exceeding shares a 5% of total masternode-shares?

Just my 2 cents, I dont like the idea that many not-working shares decrease the payout of the single share.

Why increase shares if masternodes remains 45? It' like you are acting as a bank and not as a service for the exceedings shares.
I propose to set a max of shares. I agree that some exceeding share is useful, because in the case some share holder go out you have to not shutdown any masternode. I dont know, maybe exceeding shares a 5% of total masternode-shares?

Just my 2 cents, I dont like the idea that many not-working shares decrease the payout of the single share.
And why not making more MN?
:grin:
Just my 2 duffs...

On the other hand, it is nice to know with Darkcoin, just by holding 1 DRK in a MN pool, it pays out. Darkcoin works for you.
Bitcoin is missing this point completely.

Hi elmad,
I stopped accepting new investors as I'm currently unable to set up more than 45 masternodes.
However, I allowed existing investors, to buy shares. This is because I will soon (tm; probably this week (tm)) migrate the masternodes to another hoster where I will be able to set up at least 100 nodes for the same price.
Please bear with me, I got plenty of stuff to do and I just need to get things sorted. :)

In the deep hope you will understand,
--vertoe

This might seem to the event GHash.IO !? :what:
There are currently 850 masternodes and I'm running 45. Thats hardly 5%. Hard to compare to GHash.io...
I will consider to increase the number of nodes but will never even scratch the 10%.

What are the numbers for GHash? 30%? 40%? 50%?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back