• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[CLOSED] Masternode shares with automated payouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vertoe

Three of Nine
Service closed.

I'm running multiple masternodes. I'm currently looking for additional funds to run even more.
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=774656.0

Capacity
  • 100,000 Shares total.

Conditions
  • Selling 1 Share @ 1 Darkcoin.
  • Minimum investment is 200 DRK. Belay that.
  • 20% hosting fee for server costs.
  • Weekly automated payouts per share = Masternode earnings / Shares sold - fee.
  • Join and exit any time you like.
  • You need to have Darkcointalk 2FA activated!
Transparency
Payouts weekly & automated!

Last edited by a moderator:
8 nodes are running now, 2 are starting up (6 confirmations) and 1 is still to be fixed, something went wrong with the configuration.
I expect at least 8-15 DRK/day with this setup.

I have a question about your offering: If i'm understanding correctly, With 20k shares already sold shouldnt you have 20 masternodes running? you mention just ~11.

I have a question about your offering: If i'm understanding correctly, With 20k shares already sold shouldnt you have 20 masternodes running? you mention just ~11.
Correct. Currently 0 masternodes are running because payouts are not enabled.Before the hardfork I launched 11 masternodes. Someone purchased 9 more masternodes after the payments were disabled and they will be fired up as soon as the payments will start again.

Ok great. And what about exiting, may i always redeem my shares for darkcoins? conditions?
im a simple investor btw.

Ok great. And what about exiting, may i always redeem my shares for darkcoins? conditions?
im a simple investor btw.
- Minimum amount is 1 Share @ 1 DRK.
- You can rebuy shares anytime you want. The payouts will be calculated weekly, if you buy shares on friday evening and payout is sunday evening you get only paid for 2 of 7 days.

Sent you a PM.

I didnt notice the masternode payments are active already! sorry for that!
I will fire up 11 nodes now and 9 more nodes tonight when I get back home!

(I really expected this to take some more time lol!)

Limited maximum number of shares to 40k due to technical limitations. Get them while they're hot!

Will you provide your basic personal data to shareholders i.e. your name and location? And communication with shareholders is done how? email, cell phone, this forum?

Payout for week 26 is 57.7 DRK: http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/tx....9dbcbdc230c8c6f883328aa428c9afa9fc27d459d.htm
I changed all links to cryptoid chainz as the official explorer is offline for some days now.

Will you provide your basic personal data to shareholders i.e. your name and location? And communication with shareholders is done how? email, cell phone, this forum?
I will not publish my personal data anywhere. If you want to find out more about me I will consider giving out personal data to individual shareholders on request.

I could be interested but need more info. If one day I need my darkcoins back how can I exit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi vertoe,
I am interested in your deployment system for the master node systems. I started writing a vagrant / puppet workflow to start a virtual machine, compile the git master, setup config files and create basic server monitoring. And it works like a charm so far, but I have no idea how to create the link between the cold storage/master node yet.

What is greatest hassle to keep that many nodes running?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back