• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Can't recover iOS wallet

what system / what wallet are we talking here ?

what system / what wallet are we talking here ?

First photo shows the original wallet that it was purchased on.

Second wallet shows the wallet i had to buy as I couldn't merge the old with new dash that i bought.
IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

These look like two separate apps, and I've never seen the second one before. You paid for that? Are you sure it's legit and you didn't get scammed? There is no way for the new app to access data from your original app. You should keep using the original app. If you removed it, install it again and restore your wallet using the 12-word passphrase you wrote down when you created your wallet.

These look like two separate apps, and I've never seen the second one before. You paid for that? Are you sure it's legit and you didn't get scammed? There is no way for the new app to access data from your original app. You should keep using the original app. If you removed it, install it again and restore your wallet using the 12-word passphrase you wrote down when you created your wallet.

Here are screen shots from both wallets about section. I downloaded them both from the Apple App Store. I tried what you said with original wallet and still zero balance. :(

Attachments

• EFC6EFFA-F680-4BC6-87D1-B7467F54B174.jpeg
    EFC6EFFA-F680-4BC6-87D1-B7467F54B174.jpeg
    239.3 KB · Views: 149
  • 334B3A36-7FAC-4709-B2A7-F79AE3C382B6.jpeg
    334B3A36-7FAC-4709-B2A7-F79AE3C382B6.jpeg
    809.3 KB · Views: 149
@Benjamin Stewart That is indeed an interesting issue, do not fret though, I bet we will be able to recover the dash. I do not think you were scammed though as dashascash is developped by ios_dev and he seemed pretty straightforward and honest. Please email me at [email protected] directly with a screenshot of the transaction history after being fully synced as well as all details you can think of providing (first time you installed app, when you sent coins to it, etc...).

Back