• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

call to all new dash members. Do not accept the old guard confiscate all coins

Would you like the dash coins to be distributed rightly between generations?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for those who can read the numbers.
<vote history>

yes 5 vote(s) 25.0%
no 13 vote(s) 65.0%
other 2 vote(s) 10.0%
abstain 5215 "votes" (all the rest).99,6369%
</vote history>

See? This is how miracles stopped to happen. They have decided the miracle power to be distributed failry among all generations, and for then on no miracles happen anymore. Every living owns a tiny amount of miracle power, and only those who are doing hard work and those who incessantly cultivate their miracle share, their talent, they can finnaly succed.

Last edited:
Soviet Union National Anthem
and the history continues...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Juv6livzCY

C0BuyfCXcAEoQ2t.jpg

Last edited:
no problems with generations

like gold and silver its partially mined for centuries and changed its owners

suggest you to join the project VENERA - https://www.thevenusproject.com

as soon as the society will be built like in this project it will be possible to give up money entirely or create something new

demo said:
...they will never accept the fact that your generation, the generation of 2014-2016, owns the 1/3 of dash!

like gold and silver which readily available and is spread over the surface already mined and distributed

when you die the next generation will decide itself what value are your coins you will sooner or later sell

P.S.

and stop trolling the dash please be abstracted from it if you want to talk about such serious things on the verge of many sciences - the role of money in society

no problems with generations

like gold and silver its partially mined for centuries and changed its owners

like gold and silver which readily available and is spread over the surface already mined and distributed

when you die the next generation will decide itself what value are your coins you will sooner or later sell

Gold and silver was the worst type of money. It was not time-space symmetric at all. The kings and the plutocrats mined and hold it. And due to this type of money, humanity fell into wars and misery. So please dont name the gold and the silver money as the good model of money.

Last edited:
I feel like we are missing a voting option, an option other then other.
Can you maybe add other then other as other option ? thanks

so i have been thinking, maybe we should redo this poll once you fix all the above ? :confused:
The voting options cannot be numbered, because after posting a voting option edit is not allowed.
I added an "other then other" option as you ordered.

Your vote is recorded. The judges will be judged.

<vote history>
* yes 5 vote(s) 16.7%
no 20 vote(s) 66.7%
other 4 vote(s) 13.3%
other then other 1 vote(s) 3.3%
abstain 6,021 - 30 = 5991
</vote history>

So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back