• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

By Special Arrangement: The Daily Decrypt - Advertising Rate Halved

GrandMasterDash

Masternode Owner/Operator
Just an idea, shoot me down if I'm wrong...

Maybe we could fund more TDD sponsorship and share the cost with Nubits? They're not our competition, it's more of a complimentary thing; dash has IX and privacy, nubits has familiarity and stability. Amanda would simply introduce and close both at the same time, along with some kind of fancy combined graphic.

My only wish though, would be some kind of "Press Pack" added to our contact page to help keep the narrative factually correct.

Thoughts?

Im not too sure why this would benefit dash? I thought the point of paying for some exposure was for it to be focussed on Dash, not sharing it with some other project that could confuse users (are both projects connected etc). NuBits should approach TDD or another show and do this themselves.

This next thing might just be me, but I hate when podcasts/youtube shows etc start rhyming off multiple sponsors in a row, I end up turning off.

Im not too sure why this would benefit dash? I thought the point of paying for some exposure was for it to be focussed on Dash, not sharing it with some other project that could confuse users (are both projects connected etc). NuBits should approach TDD or another show and do this themselves.

This next thing might just be me, but I hate when podcasts/youtube shows etc start rhyming off multiple sponsors in a row, I end up turning off.

I don't know what to say really.. the show is about cryptocurrencies, not just dash or bitcoin. It's kind of inevitable that nubits and others will get mentioned. If it's viewers get confused with a joint sponsorship then, umm, maybe the rest of the show confuses them?

My thinking was, instead of spending, say, $380 for 10 episodes in one place... why not spend half ($190) and then we'd have another $190 to spend elsewhere.

We have some talented graphics people here, am sure they could come up with something that satisfied both parties.

It would be silly to think TDD wouldn't update their users on other projects, in fact people wouldn't take them seriously if that was the case. But what I don't understand is why we are talking about NuBits, did I miss something (Is Dash in talks with NuBits?). Why is it they compliment each other?

Lets be honest $380 isn't a lot in the grand scale of things, but if the community agree's then fair enough...that is one of the things I like about Dash.

It would be silly to think TDD wouldn't update their users on other projects, in fact people wouldn't take them seriously if that was the case. But what I don't understand is why we are talking about NuBits, did I miss something (Is Dash in talks with NuBits?). Why is it they compliment each other?

Lets be honest $380 isn't a lot in the grand scale of things, but if the community agree's then fair enough...that is one of the things I like about Dash.

I suggested nubits simply because they do something that dash doesn't and vice-versa I.e. not really a competitor... and I think that if alt initiatives collaborated more - instead of engaging in civil war - then IMO we'd be better placed to stand up against bitcoin.

I agree $380 isn't much but I don't think that"s a reason to spend frivolously, and maybe more importantly to cover two sponsors - two different audiences - instead of one.

Anyway, the poll on the other thread seems to prove me wrong so nevermind, I guess I tried.

Back