• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Budget System (Funding / Voting / DGBB)

Hi guys, i have a question here about the budget.

Let say there's proposal for 3 months time :

1) if the proposal already hit 10% of 'yes' vote before the dateline which will be funded, is it possible for fund to be revoked due to 'no' vote afterwards?

2) if the proposal already approved for the first month, is it possible it can be disapprove for second month?

Thank you for anyone who help. :)

Hi guys, i have a question here about the budget.

Let say there's proposal for 3 months time :

1) if the proposal already hit 10% of 'yes' vote before the dateline which will be funded, is it possible for fund to be revoked due to 'no' vote afterwards?

2) if the proposal already approved for the first month, is it possible it can be disapprove for second month?

Thank you for anyone who help. :)
Answer is yes and yes

A proposal can be downvoted either right up to voting cut off date or before the next cycle to stop second payments or remaining in series.

Thank you for the answer.

I think all of the proposal owner must do their best in updating all of the progress every now and then to show their commitment towards the funds been granted then.

I think all of the proposal owner must do their best in updating all of the progress every now and then to show their commitment towards the funds been granted then.

I agree with you 100%. Keeping proposal owners accountable and honest is exactly what @paragon 's Dash Watch system (pre-proposal here) hopes to accomplish. His system will have a place for proposal owners to give a quick monthly status update to the Dash community.

Done read and it such a great function to ensure the proposal on track.

I just read somewhere about greencandle.io and its like the same function with this one.

Can someone explain me the difference between those two ?

Hey
Thank you for posting this again...it is a great video reminder of the process and just how genius it is.
My one question...
...how do Masternodes see the proposals...are they sent them directly? Or do I have to seek out the Masternodes myself to show them my proposal once completed?
Thank you
Christopher

Great information From the Dash Guayana Team we appreciate these publications because it help us improve our proposal and achieve our goals, which contributes to using DASH to mitigate the crisis in Venezuela. Thanks.

Hello, I am in the process of putting together my proposal, I already have the idea conceived but I have an important question:
Does uploading my proposal to the budget site have any cost, like a commission or is it free?
I'd appreciate your help

Hey, I really like the ‘Contractors and proposals’ link which plugs Tao of Satoshi’s advice on entering proposals during high periods of competition. What stood out was him saying, “Consider submitting with an even tighter business plan or ask about complementary services such as Dash Boost for smaller projects. May the most valuable, well presented and researched proposals win.” Thanks for sharing!

Back