• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Budget Proposal - Vendor-Experience

Throwing your toys because people don't want to fund you without clear goals and deliverables.
Holding the community to ransom isn't going to increase your chances of being approved either.

The hateful and selfish see only their own, and take without concern.

Why would I have a plan to do something that has nothing at all to do with the plan?

If you can do better, do it. Oh, and come get this box.

Throwing your toys because people don't want to fund you without clear goals and deliverables.
Holding the community to ransom isn't going to increase your chances of being approved either.
I voted it down with my own nodes. Not throwing toys, just trying to make people grow up. But calling me a baby while being one themselves... Whatever. You people are hopeless. Hide behind your keyboard and call me names until your face turns blue. I'll be on my boat, not dealing with this idiotic bullshit.

I wanted this proposal to be voted down only a few hours after it was made. It was a test of of the community, and it's not grown-up enough for reality. The unknown is exactly that, make all the demands you like, all you'll get is the pied piper.

No one will accomplish this on any less than I've asked for. Take you to the cleaners by telling you what you want to hear, maybe... But that's about it.

You may as well punch the rock and tell it to make water... I'm not an asshole just because you can't figure out how silly that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you guys would stop for a second and listen to the feed back given to you. You might find you have something.
People are willing to give you a chance if you reduce the length of time for the contract.

Start with something you can achieve. It's not good enough to say give me money to fund the things we don't know what we need to fund yet.
Do some research into what it is you're going to achieve. Then come back and ask for funding to achieve that thing.

Back