• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Budget Proposal: Dash/cryptocurrency conferences throughout Ukraine

Would you like to upvote if it was a proposal?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Updated https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Weekly-keynotes-throughout-Ukraine with some responses to @ibragim_y

The main topic is lets keep all extra funds transparent. The node owners who are not sure about supporting this want to be sure you are not taking more than the agreed $1200USD - so check out my post and you will see many solutions.

Keep up the good work, and if you need help with Dash QR Paper cards or anything like that I'm sure slack members have tons of images. You certainly will not need to do much photoshop work, tshirt design, as most of that has been done. Just ask!

EDIT: Update us with a plan for these extra funds now that you have all this in mind! This is essential because it's a significant part of your proposal. Organized meetups and well planned use of funds. This is what I truly love to see. Use that lovely social media/forums/dashcentral. Let's say the Dash price is still ~100USD when this proposal is funded, let us know how you plan for this. If it goes over this price or under we can always modify the amount of Dash giveaway cards, and other suggestions I made here and here.

Last edited:
For now I decide to reallocate my funds budget like this:
  • Renting places for events  - $300
  • Marketing cost  - $300
  • Traveling cost - $300
  • Living cost  - $300
Extra funds will be used in this way:
  • Dash attributes (T-shirts, badges or stickers) - $200
  • Dash giveaway - $200
  • Beverages or some snacks for attendees - $150
  • The rest - donation to Dash network. I believe it deserves it.

How do you plan to donate to the "dash network"? Just burn those funds?

No. I haven't checked yet but there are definitely some places to make donations on various Dash websites.
I'll ask at slack for clarification. I just haven't explored that subject yet.

How do you plan to donate to the "dash network"? Just burn those funds?

No. I haven't checked yet but there are definitely some places to make donations on various Dash websites.
I'll ask at slack for clarification. I just haven't explored that subject yet.

There are many ways the last bit of extra funds could be burned. Donation to Dash core team, Dash Foundation, Dash Force projects, Unsung: Hacking Hunger (cryptoshow), and that's just to name a few.

When we get to that point, and its time to burn an extra hundred dollars, we can easily select one of the above. Never a wasted Dash if we stick to this method.

https://twitter.com/dmitriybtc/status/846021672318717955

Good to see that you will set a date soon. Please update us on forums/blog/twitter each step of the way. We would love to see the presentation material, some pictures of the many locals scanning their dash QR cards, etc.

We would love to see a video of the meetup so put a video camera up if you can.
EDIT: Here is something to help inspire you - youtube.com/watch?v=fICriQQhS7w

Dash evolution is getting closer every day and this will only become easier for you as the tools for the public to use become more user friendly.

Last edited:
An update:

A website is created (I'll post there the preceding meeting and the results of the previous one).

Currently the first meetup is scheduled on the second week of April along with Gessellberg media company. In this way we'll have one week after the payout happens to organize the event.

The approximate date of the first meetup is 16th of April in HUB4.0. In a couple of days we'll announce the exact date and details of the meetup.

Very nice. I will keep an eye on this and I'm very excited to see your first presentation! Keep the community updated as you go, the community loves to see it! :D

I know you are busy, but if you get a little bit a time perhaps invite https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...y-to-the-people-of-ukraine.13770/#post-120216 this guy to your event so you can collaborate on ideas afterwards.

Yeah, for sure. We agreed to meet actually on this week, so we'll see how it goes :)

Yeah, for sure. We agreed to meet actually on this week, so we'll see how it goes :)
Any updates for us after the meeting? Maybe the two of you will join forces?

Have you been getting some people committed to show up and learn for those Dash QR cards? I have a feeling it will be easy to get 25+ people in there with those cards. How is the advertisement of the event going?

Please pop by the proposal slack and show us your presentation if you need any peer review before your first meeting.

8 days away, exciting!

I haven't met with Slava yet but I suppose we will this week. We'll see what we can do together.

As you know, I partnered with one of the media company (Gesselberg) so they are preparing the marketing material right now and a do a lot of hard work.

By the way, the first meeting will be a lot bigger than I thought (sort of like mini-conference) but I suppose that is a good thing.

It is planned for 20th of April because we have Easter over this week (to be accurate - the next weekends), and most of the people will be out of town.
I know that I'm a little bit off the original plan but the preparation takes a lot more than even I expected and plus holidays.

As soon as I'll have some marketing material on external websites, I'll share it with all of you guys. We're planning to make an announcement on digex.club as well so stay tuned for that.

Presentation was already shown to Russian community previously so no worries.
And QR cards, does anybody have some template of those? I'll really appreciate that.

That's ok about the small delay as everything is moving in the right direction. Thanks for keeping us up to date on what is happening.

For the QR cards check out https://paper.dash.org/ or join the channel #moobots_channel in slack and use "mbqrr <custom QR text here>" to generate dash addresses and QR codes with a specific word or name as part of the address. You can also use "mbh qr" for help in this channel.

I know how to generate them I mean maybe somebody has an already made template with some design in pdf of doc? I guess, the best way is to go on slack :)

Yeah I have an old version but I'm also working on another one. Found new slides from previous presentations of Dash team and try to use all of them to recreate this one. It shows the latest features of Dash Evolution and I really love it.

Loaded 20 fresh Dash paper wallets ($1, $2, $3). Have a ton of empty as well, printed out.
I don't know how much we're going to give away of those, we think about making some kind of contest to keep people engaged :)

Here, you can check out the addresses and verify if you like:
1) Xx5xim9Bb5ftW1hkC733RmV7TnzFYiQjvC
2) XjiRmr4jCs3ugzqdE8k6kUJaAAxRKokWF2
3) XuC7bpFdcqMMqMNHBJE2snR7kciZCKkBDx
4) XomRkbmKe9yy6hTrLvnxU8P2vF4Ysj14Np
5) XjFEtk6uaHXXE4mkaxaxqvM6g8j8RfFwoj
6) XmzBKFdmY25ZUdWWJTxvuwyjBfSQMtZmR2
7) Xo3EtKXSnuqARRsSEQX5BBBBWdfFZrkZqp
8) XwBKWNu5sr9qeqTzf2B6YVVXpsZoyif4td
9) XnMdKDtDmmErF7M6VEism1JUGG4hmMyAXc
10) XbR1Y4v9ouzkGRi9V8Zqw8ypMMDzmW8Ths
11) XymkBBPYPwMqhxMsiH13Pu8pjTtLDULxTj
12) XjsVEq86WkVo9qT1B8hRDtrkgUN2WCniUi
13) XdAu4Moo3hS2tGEWU48kTyqR33eni6tbXc
14) XngUKiZM7215UmZQbDLG8kd1i1DqAseG1Q
15) XdcdBPEabfgVRq9UiQ4GMVxpSAi8LrSPTZ
16) XoaD4x66A355SBq8Y6j2xb8Kfxwk3LW9rD
17) Xhw4H6NSK6RTXYZMwzCss3UFM9R17SuRgL
18) Xg23MuxyXyq7Mh7sL2aKTsaDVfaQRjxri1
19) Xd96FNxxAinKCXXjX3gskarSxaHDUbBRvQ
20) Xu65PGCFLfkEty4TzvwfJd8t7gcAsxm7bS

Attachments

• i.jpg
    i.jpg
    394.2 KB · Views: 145
Wow looking great! Thanks for being transparent and keeping us up to date on the process. We do appreciate it! Be sure not to accidentally expose those private keys to any pictures :p

Loaded 20 fresh Dash paper wallets ($1, $2, $3). Have a ton of empty as well, printed out.
I don't know how much we're going to give away of those, we think about making some kind of contest to keep people engaged :)

Very good idea to come up with something that will keep people engaged and they will be happy to earn some Dash.

Everything is coming together :cool:

Back