• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

BITMAIN ARE MANIPULATING THE X11 MINERS IN NOVEMBER

stevebills

Bitmain wont send out there Apw3+'s in November 2017 because of the difficulty being so high and you will only get your Antminer D3 units
I think your power supply will be sent at christmas by santa and thats over 8 weeks to late for me
I recon the X11 mining is over in november as the difficulty has peaked and reached 60 million by the 9th november already as bitmain sold to many units and killed the dash off
The X11 algo cant handle the Terahash rate now and the earnings are now down to $2 a day and falling
I realise Bitmain are manipulating the mining by not sending out the power supplies on time
so to cap it they have killed X11, flooded the market with 100,000 units and holding back power supplies
not answering messages or tweets on this subject and making millions out of stupid people
I no they wont refund the customers they send out D3's to in late november as they will be packaging door stops and having a little chuckle to themselves
and maybe thinking we are all stupid idiots who bought into it
and we must be stupid for falling for there lies
I am sorry for all the buyers of D3's and the best option is to sell it on ebay as fast as possible without the psu and thank god they got out early
thx
Steve

Last edited:
100% ack!! in last order they started replacing the APW3++ (which should run 2 L3 Litecoin Miners) by a weaker Power Supply, which can run only one, on their own Decision without refund or sending 2!!. Getting a worthless Cupon... So you end with half of your miners without Powersupply. Another delay in anyway weak profit. Excuse was "lack of precious materials"
When you finally get your D3 Dash Miners, you can only use them use to heat your apartment, and scare neighbors dogs off your property.
And to make it even nicer- you have to pay import tax and customs for this worthless brick of junk. Which was probably running months before in Bitmains HQ

Bitmain wont send out there Apw3+'s in November 2017 because of the difficulty being so high and you will only get your Antminer D3 units
I think your power supply will be sent at christmas and thats over 6 weeks to late for me
I recon the X11 mining is over in november as the difficulty has peaked and reached 35 million by the 9th november already as bitmain sold to many units and killed the dash
The X11 algo cant handle the Terahash rate now and the earnings are now down to $2 a day and falling
I realise Bitmain are manipulating the mining by not sending out the power supplies on time
so to cap it they have killed X11, flooded the market with 100,000 units and holding power supplies back
and not answering messages or tweets on this subject.
I no they wont refund the customers they send out D3's to in late november as they will be packaging door stops and maybe thinking we are all stupid idiots who bought into it
and maybe we are stupid for falling for there lies
I am sorry for the buyers of D3's and the best option is to sell it on ebay as fast as possible without the psu
thx
Steve
IF Bitmain is not Shipping PSU go to EBAY and buy a replacement. For D3 you can use a PC power supply with adapter or an HP server supply with Adapter header there are many alternatives that work 100%.

IF Bitmain is not Shipping PSU go to EBAY and buy a replacement. For D3 you can use a PC power supply with adapter or an HP server supply with Adapter header there are many alternatives that work 100%.

there is no point buying a second psu off ebay for a door stop thats even more expense and i sold my d3's and will be replacing them with S9's
in January and maybe a few gpu's
I realise the X11 network cant handle antminers in numbers its not Bitcoin and never will be.
The problem was thousands of idiots dont undertsand difficulty in crypto and thought they were going to make $1500 a week with one D3
and bitmain was laughing to the bank

Sounds like very poor customer service.

If I ran a company that made machines that turned electricity into money I would make sure never to run those machines myself, I would send them out as soon as possible and for the lowest price. I would make sure my customers had everything they needed to run their machines and I would never compete against them.

I would never reduce my costs in a effort to make even bigger profits by building mining plants next to under utilised hydroelectric dams and fill them with thousands of my own miners, with minimal staff and some of the lowest electricity prices on the planet.

I wouldn't take all the profit I've made and invest it in developing the next generation of machines that will make the old ones I sold obsolete.

There are no extraordinary profits to be made in mining unless you're going to be competitive on a global level. Even if Dash funded the creation of new mining equipment only those with the lowest costs across the globe would be profitable once it was widely distributed.

There is an essential economic tension at the heart of POW: miners benefit from centralisation through reduced costs, yet the network is harmed by mining centralisation through reduced resilience. If any currency out there has the ability to resolve this issue it is Dash: if mining centralisation becomes problematic we can fund the creation of mining co-operatives in every country with cheap renewable energy through the treasury.

Oh and Steve, spoiler alert... you were one of those idiots too.

There has always been issues with mining hardware retailers.
I haven't look in to this too much, but, wouldn't Proof of Stake be an answer?

The miners have to understand that they should form a community (the masternodes already did that, why you didnt?), with a cleary defined purpose, and protect their interests against other communities or individuals who attack this purpose.

If the miners insist on being alone like the wild beasts, then they will have the wild beast's fate.

COOdKifWcAAi1rr.jpg

Last edited:
Sounds like very poor customer service.

If I ran a company that made machines that turned electricity into money I would make sure never to run those machines myself, I would send them out as soon as possible and for the lowest price. I would make sure my customers had everything they needed to run their machines and I would never compete against them.

I would never reduce my costs in a effort to make even bigger profits by building mining plants next to under utilised hydroelectric dams and fill them with thousands of my own miners, with minimal staff and some of the lowest electricity prices on the planet.

I wouldn't take all the profit I've made and invest it in developing the next generation of machines that will make the old ones I sold obsolete.

There are no extraordinary profits to be made in mining unless you're going to be competitive on a global level. Even if Dash funded the creation of new mining equipment only those with the lowest costs across the globe would be profitable once it was widely distributed.

There is an essential economic tension at the heart of POW: miners benefit from centralisation through reduced costs, yet the network is harmed by mining centralisation through reduced resilience. If any currency out there has the ability to resolve this issue it is Dash: if mining centralisation becomes problematic we can fund the creation of mining co-operatives in every country with cheap renewable energy through the treasury.

Oh and Steve, spoiler alert... you were one of those idiots too.

Oh yes i fell for the Antminer D3 bullshit that you will make you $$ and it wont happen again i am much wiser
and my antminers were sold as fast as the speed of light and I have learned that Bitmain are in it for the money and this pre-order is to hold your bitcoin 3 months is just another scam and now Genisis mining are copying it and its fook the customers

Last edited:
Back