• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Bitcoin Rush episode Thread

Wow. :). Some great ideas coming here.

So, again, if we want commercial adoption... What can we do to assist in this? Can we not play the big instantX card and explain more about it? It'll have to be official since no one other than the devs know how it's really going to work.

Well, it will be Evan that is featured, LOL. So I guess he is the right person to talk about it ;P

Ok so we have at the top of the list, instant
We of course have DarkSend and that it's been working perfectly.

Goals:
Need more volume, more trade happening, and more people mixing
Need more masternodes
Need commercial adoption

How to get this:
Would be nice to have another video already ready to point to on how to use the DKC wallet and a video on how to set up a masternode.
Sell the excitement of innovation and a fast moving coin (It's easier to keep up than to catch up?)

BTW, my husband is going to blast my suggestions, LOL. But it can't hurt to brain storm.

I have never done a video but I might give it a try. With the learning curve it might be best if someone else does this, as it'll probably take me a lot of time. But I'm gonna try anyway ;P

Yeah I did turn up late to the show. This is all awesome... I got nuffin to add :eek:

Maybe this: Bitcoin Rush/TaoOfSatoshi good meeting! I'm dreaming of the episode going viral :grin::grin::grin:

Could we get some subtle graphics relating to darkcoin. Maybe some branding for instantX and the masternodes? Can we impose that on the green background?

Wow. :). Some great ideas coming here.

So, again, if we want commercial adoption... What can we do to assist in this? Can we not play the big instantX card and explain more about it? It'll have to be official since no one other than the devs know how it's really going to work.
We've got some pretty tough competition with the banks, they've had years to practice their Point of Sale craft. We'll at least need to match them, either mobile phone or plastic access to our DRK with touch/wave interaction for transactions.

That will have to be our bare minimum..

Explain in more detail? Surely if we've got mobile wallets combined with instantX and a QR reader, we're there?

hey guys what the status on this project?
do we have the donations?
do we have the story board ?
when will this be on you tube ?

hey guys
TaoOfSatoshi as i was worried when this first came up, well we are 3 weeks into this and i believe we should simplify the ideas and get a good interview/self recording of Evan
and get this show on the road !
At some point we will be into IT and by then you/we have to rework all of this as time /development caught up with this project !
Know what I mean !
lets get this rolling and we do that video / animation when there is some funding from the Foundation and such !

hey guys
TaoOfSatoshi as i was worried when this first came up, well we are 3 weeks into this and i believe we should simplify the ideas and get a good interview/self recording of Evan
and get this show on the road !
At some point we will be into IT and by then you/we have to rework all of this as time /development caught up with this project !
Know what I mean !
lets get this rolling and we do that video / animation when there is some funding from the Foundation and such !
He has approached me to do an interview on The Open Minute, and I'm currently debating it.

He has approached me to do an interview on The Open Minute, and I'm currently debating it.

cool tao !! go get em ....>
you should definitely do it ! little warm up session for Evan to come !

How far is that Evan show ? any progress ?

cool tao !! go get em ....>
you should definitely do it ! little warm up session for Evan to come !

How far is that Evan show ? any progress ?
Yes, I think that I will do it, I need to buy a webcam, tho! I am going to bug Evan about the video, soon. I got sidetracked by vacation...

Yes, I think that I will do it, I need to buy a webcam, tho! I am going to bug Evan about the video, soon. I got sidetracked by vacation...

no worries , I was super busy too and am just getting the grib on the darkworld again !

webcam super cheap !

evan was /is mad bussy I imagine with sending updates 4 times a day (amazing)
but yes that video of him would be great to get out soon.
I would just give him a general direction of points to start with , finnish with (and some in between) and let him run . he knows what to do ... nothing to worry about !
and that animation video we do in the next round of promotion !!

no worries , I was super busy too and am just getting the grib on the darkworld again !

webcam super cheap !

evan was /is mad bussy I imagine with sending updates 4 times a day (amazing)
but yes that video of him would be great to get out soon.
I would just give him a general direction of points to start with , finnish with (and some in between) and let him run . he knows what to do ... nothing to worry about !
and that animation video we do in the next round of promotion !!
Agreed.

Ugh - I feel so bad - been so busy.....

How are things coming along?
Great I hope :)

Anything you need me to do?

You want a copy of the Video Tao?

ditto on that MangledBlue! Unfortunately, the whole family has a project going, a book, and my husband's mind has been on it, and he's been editing it with our eldest daughter, while I've been researching how to publish. Tonight my daughter is not in the mood to work, so I think I have hubbies attention for the evening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back