• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Bitcoin Rush Darkcoin Anniversary Episode

LOL
well well done !
I followed silent the ongoing and endless email exchange about this show and was honestly a bit worried there
but you guys and girls totally nailed it !!
Well Well Done.

evan , you are getting really good in front of the camera, I know how hard that is , very good, charming and professional

georgem , amazing , your animations rock and really make the show, very cool

tante + husband, great work , we might need a tipping address for the husband (I know he is a busy man, tx again for investing all the time)

tao, well done on the Initative and getting this on the road and finnished !

and everybody else involfed .... congrats !!

BITCOIN RUSH PROUDLY ACCEPTS DARKCOIN!

Xw5hcjTKBXb2x2ZxwE2dVasrkyApBo4fJ1

Just to clear up any misunderstanding, he is accepting payment in DRK, as well!

Very entertaining, but I feel like it should have been pointed out that the discussion of using cryptocurrencies in restaurants and gas stations is getting a little ahead of ourselves.

I think the reality is that Darkcoin's more immediate potential is in the fact that it will force the government to reveal their hand to the public. If Bitcoin were to get out of control the government only has to trace the transactions and persecute individuals. With Darkcoin they would have to take much more drastic measures such as using an internet-kill switch. Something they currently don't have legal right to use or create, and probably never will unless the whole world goes mad and lets it happen. On the other hand the American's did allow the Patriot Act to pass (and let's face it, the rest of the world didn't take much notice either), so who knows.

Necessity is the mother of invention. Western society's are being taxed to death, and now we have anonymous cryptocurrency.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everybody.

I put together a 2 min demoreel of all the animations I created for this darkcoin anniversary.
Please subscribe and share.

www.cryptoons.com

GTl5F5a.jpg

Donations highly appreciated:

DRK: XtAdMy5nSxArut6rKKLQXxm84rpJNipXib
SPR: SVusZDRc8P1BjBRwrgdqYrJ4j5aY3gHFUg

Your donation will help me create more cartoons with voice, sound and music.

Stay tooned.

Very entertaining, but I feel like it should have been pointed out that the discussion of using cryptocurrencies in restaurants and gas stations is getting a little ahead of ourselves.

I think the reality is that Darkcoin's more immediate potential is in the fact that it will force the government to reveal their hand to the public. If Bitcoin were to get out of control the government only has to trace the transactions and persecute individuals. With Darkcoin they would have to take much more drastic measures such as using an internet-kill switch. Something they currently don't have legal right to use or create, and probably never will unless the whole world goes mad and lets it happen. On the other hand the American's did allow the Patriot Act to pass (and let's face it, the rest of the world didn't take much notice either), so who knows.

Necessity is the mother of invention. Western society's are being taxed to death, and now we have anonymous cryptocurrency.

We thought while we were working on this, that instantX would be finished by now. Even so, I have no doubt that within the month we'll have instantX working. While I agree with what you say regarding the government will have to decide how they're going to treat crypto-currencies by the end of this year, and that there are many other things to talk about, this was just supposed to be an introduction to Darkcoin for lay people. For people who know a little about Bitcoin.

You know, I know we got a lot of negative replies on BitcoinTalk, but that might be a blessing. I can see people thinking "oh, Darkcoin put out a bad video, ha ha, I gotta see this!" then, after watching it, realizing they just got a good lesson on what Darkcoin is, realize it's good, then come to the dark side ;) LOL.

It's like they say, there is no bad publicity! Actually, I think it will serve us really well.

Hey, we've gone over 600 views on this episode, which is more than any of BTC Rushes previous videos, I believe, and in about 24 hours! We are reaching people!

Back