Welcome to the Dash Forum!

Please sign up to discuss the most innovative cryptocurrency!

Best VPN for Australia - for Netflix and Hotstar?

Discussion in 'Privacy News & Tools' started by michaeltim, Sep 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michaeltim

michaeltim New Member

Hi all,
    I am looking for the best VPN option for Australia particularly for accessing Netflix US movies as well as I also have to watch Hotstar transmission. Can you recommend the one which can get me access to both of these channels. I have had a look at this list for best australia vpns; they although have given a great information about providers with the highest number of servers located in Australia (mentioned Sydney, Perth and Melbourne). Also there I found a couple of providers recommended for Netflix such as IPVanish, Private VPN, and CyberGhost. I want suggestions for the best which can offer Hotstar along Netflix movies (also some BBC iPlayer content).

Thanks in advance!

#1 michaeltim, Sep 27, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  2. Brokens

Brokens Member

You just have to check which of them offer US Ip addresses. It's the only thing you need. Moreover you can read about their efficiency as some VPN leak your real IP.
    And there's no use of such services as you'll have only problems with them.

3. Saud Hassan

Saud Hassan New Member

Nord is the best for Netflix streaming in Australia. Nord also helps in other social media websites. its best for local news too.

4. katiewilson

katiewilson New Member

I don't know about the VPN which you are talking about but I am very much happy with FastestVPN because it works great for me to watch movies online without any buffering or speed legging. Also, it works great in Australia. Best Australia VPN lets you enjoy streaming at high speed that FastestVPN has to offer.

I would recommend FastestVPN because I use it personally and it works very well. It has a wide range of servers from different regions and its interface is easy to use and works very well here.

5. JohnCena

JohnCena Member

I'm sorry, but ... is there no Netflix in Australia?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.