• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Best VPN for Australia - for Netflix and Hotstar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaeltim

Hi all,
I am looking for the best VPN option for Australia particularly for accessing Netflix US movies as well as I also have to watch Hotstar transmission. Can you recommend the one which can get me access to both of these channels. I have had a look at this list for best australia vpns; they although have given a great information about providers with the highest number of servers located in Australia (mentioned Sydney, Perth and Melbourne). Also there I found a couple of providers recommended for Netflix such as IPVanish, Private VPN, and CyberGhost. I want suggestions for the best which can offer Hotstar along Netflix movies (also some BBC iPlayer content).

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Nord is the best for Netflix streaming in Australia. Nord also helps in other social media websites. its best for local news too.

Hi all,
I am looking for the best VPN option for Australia particularly for accessing Netflix US movies as well as I also have to watch Hotstar transmission. Can you recommend the one which can get me access to both of these channels. I have had a look at this list for best australia vpns; they although have given a great information about providers with the highest number of servers located in Australia (mentioned Sydney, Perth and Melbourne). Also there I found a couple of providers recommended for Netflix such as IPVanish, Private VPN, and CyberGhost. I want suggestions for the best which can offer Hotstar along Netflix movies (also some BBC iPlayer content).

Thanks in advance!
I'm sorry, but ... is there no Netflix in Australia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back