• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Baikal New miner Giant-A900 Now open for sale

BAIKAL

2016102421474957614.jpg

Baikal Giant-A900 Miner

supporting X11/X13/X14/X15/Quark/Qubit for the most profitable mining of much more crytocurrencies than before.

More powerful with lower consumption!

1. Hash Rate and Power
- Giant-A900 miner
1) X11 : 900MH/s @ 217W
2) X13 : 900MH/s @ 255W
3) X14 : 900MH/s @ 263W
4) X15 : 900MH/s @ 270W
5) Quark : 900MH/s @ 132W
6) Qubit : 900MH/s @ 146W

2. New upgrading on Miner
- Now, all baikal miner(include mini miner and quadruple miner) can support AUTOSWITCHING ALGORITHM on Nicehash/mingpoolhub/Zpool. Miner will detect and select the most profit algorithm automatically, you just need to fill your btc address in wallet.

Here's an easy way for setting Autoswitching.
- click "backup" option
- select the pool from pool list
- click "restore"
- go back to "Miner" page and fill in with your btc address .
- Save the setting, done!

Visit our website: http://www.baikalminer.com/
Contact Baikal customer service:
Email: baikal@baikalminer, Skype: baikalminer, QQ: 2098802845, Tel: +86-17762022966

3. First impression on Baikal Giant-A900.
201610240213220049.jpg

4. Giant-A900 Quick Guide
20161024015181833.jpg

20161024021688450.jpg

20161024023378610.jpg

20161024025446122.jpg

20161024032135313.jpg

Last edited:
I have played with one Giant-A900 miner, what I want to say is, amazing! It runs in around 915MH/s, and mining temperature keeps under 38℃. The only thing need to make some improvement that I think is the sound, not as quiet as mini and quadruple miner, but still acceptable. If the fans can be adjusted, it will be better.

Hope the Baikal team will improve their products in more aspects to maximize miners' profit.

According to Shenzhen Topline Technology, who claim to be the original manufacturer and drop-shipper,
The A900 is an industrial computer, the original OEM purpose was printing customer's logos.

The A900 miner is uniquely energy efficient 900mh/217w, unlike the predecessor 150m/40w.
It's not six 150m/40w combine.
A900 is the fastest currently available. The input power plug is ATX power, 12V 6P/8P psu. (psu not included.)
  • 1-5pcs, unit price is $2980usd.
  • 10pcs , we can offer at $2900usd.
  • What about six? $2950usd.
Predicted lifetime is 3-5 years.Tech worker tested by being kept running.

Comes with a 3-month warranty. Cost of shipping is included. Software & support available.

so why should someone pay you 3k USD for something that barely produces USD 8? is there a proper explanation other than plain rip off?

According to Shenzhen Topline Technology, who claim to be the original manufacturer and drop-shipper,
The A900 is an industrial computer, the original OEM purpose was printing customer's logos.

The A900 miner is uniquely energy efficient 900mh/217w, unlike the predecessor 150m/40w.
It's not six 150m/40w combine.
A900 is the fastest currently available. The input power plug is ATX power, 12V 6P/8P psu. (psu not included.)
  • 1-5pcs, unit price is $2980usd.
  • 10pcs , we can offer at $2900usd.
  • What about six? $2950usd.
Predicted lifetime is 3-5 years.Tech worker tested by being kept running.

Comes with a 3-month warranty. Cost of shipping is included. Software & support available.

@cryptodealer I was inferring to @BAIKAL being slightly disingenuous, disguised as producers of the DASH ASIC.

I found Shenzhen Topline Technology to be the A900 original manufacturer, and they accept bitcoin and drop-ship.

What baikalminer might be doing is accept your btc, send btc to Shenzhen Topline Technology, having them drop-ship.

On baikalminer, you are not able to see the price but venture to guess the price is higher to skim btc. Quantity discount is for comparison.

so why should someone pay you 3k USD for something that barely produces USD 8? is there a proper explanation other than plain rip off?
$8 today, speculating in a few years $800? People reminisce when they could have mined a btc a day.
Now on DASH they sort of are, aren't they?

Last edited:
This is awesome :D Kinda expensive but glad that further developments are happening!

I would agree...
What is critical is ROI, which is generally dependent upon kwhr rate, and, that asking price.

If sales price for these nice mining units can not be recovered in perhaps 2 quarters, best option will remain a search for one 'with experience' that may be purchased because someone didn't care for the noise, or the wife didn't like it... whatever...

Tools must pay for themselves in a very short period of time to be viable !

Best
rc

Hi, I'm new in Cryptospace. Just got my Baikal Giant-A900 and I purchased a power supply Corsair VS550 (ATX 12 V) - which we tested in the shop - but when I connect it to the miner it remains dead. The vendor from the computer store claims the power supply needs an extra signal from the motherboard via the 24-pin cable in order to be activated. The Baikal tutorials and youtube videos don't mention this at all. Did I simply buy the wrong type of power supply?

Have you tried contacting Baikal? In their web page, everybody says that they're really responsive.
I've been looking to buy either the X11 Mini miner or the A900 Giant miner for a few days, and I found that 5/5 star rating a bit suspicious... When I've tried to contact them via Skype, the first interaction was good. I asked them about the Mini Miner being out of stock. They said I can order it now and it should be available in 7 ~ 10 days, and then shipped, which would arrive in 3 ~ 7 days anywhere in the world. Interaction #2 wasn't as smooth. In skype, they didn't answer for hours. The next day, I asked how to make the web page take my order even with the Mini Miner being out of stock. They haven't replied.

I emailed them about an hour ago and will wait for their response.

I'd like to see what kind of reply you get from them. Hope you get your miner installed soon.

Hi, I'm new in Cryptospace. Just got my Baikal Giant-A900 and I purchased a power supply Corsair VS550 (ATX 12 V) - which we tested in the shop - but when I connect it to the miner it remains dead. The vendor from the computer store claims the power supply needs an extra signal from the motherboard via the 24-pin cable in order to be activated. The Baikal tutorials and youtube videos don't mention this at all. Did I simply buy the wrong type of power supply?

Post of some pictures of how you have set it up and PSU. I have a number of these so may be able to assist.

Have you tried contacting Baikal? In their web page, everybody says that they're really responsive.
I've been looking to buy either the X11 Mini miner or the A900 Giant miner for a few days, and I found that 5/5 star rating a bit suspicious... When I've tried to contact them via Skype, the first interaction was good. I asked them about the Mini Miner being out of stock. They said I can order it now and it should be available in 7 ~ 10 days, and then shipped, which would arrive in 3 ~ 7 days anywhere in the world. Interaction #2 wasn't as smooth. In skype, they didn't answer for hours. The next day, I asked how to make the web page take my order even with the Mini Miner being out of stock. They haven't replied.

I emailed them about an hour ago and will wait for their response.

I'd like to see what kind of reply you get from them. Hope you get your miner installed soon.
Someone (not from Baikal) told me to hotwire pin 16 and 17 of the 24 pin motherboard connector with a paperclip. It works!

How fast do they ship? I tried to make an account but it took me to a plain page, no email and my login isn't working (No account #?)

I had the same issues with my account as well. It takes several days for your bitcoins to get confirmed. After that they ship with DHL, it took 48 hours to ship it from Hong Kong to Brussels. Now I have troubles with connecting my laptop to the miner, it cannot find the IP address, I watched dozens of tutorials, websites and youtube movies and talking with baikalminer on skype, but there is so far no way to connect the miner to the laptop. Frustrating. AsicMinerMarket.com send you to Chinese websites and Chinese applications which are useless to me. They did not reply to my e-mails and online support requests so far. Conclusion, if you know how to set-up and troubleshoot tha miner I would recommend AsicMinerMarket.com, if you don't,... Look, as a complete new guy to crypto space and as a computer illiterate, I managed to set-up a DASH masternode in 3 hours, but I'm unable to set-up an IP connection between the miner and the laptop,... For the time being - until someone can help me - the miner is a 2380 USD ornament. :-(

Have you tried to sniff the IP address through Wireshark? Here's a tutorial:
how to determine an unknown IP address - YouTube

Thanks. I used the "Advanced IP Scanner". The problem was with the IP address of my Ethernet card.

Did you ever get the DHL tracking number after your purchase of the A900? If so, about how many days after the purchase? I need to know before it arrives and they haven't gotten back in 3 days. Their Skype guy is also non-responsive.

Did you ever get the DHL tracking number after your purchase of the A900? If so, about how many days after the purchase? I need to know before it arrives and they haven't gotten back in 3 days. Their Skype guy is also non-responsive.

Where did you buy? When you type baikalminer on Skype you recieve 5 results... I talked with the one that says Sales Chief. He mentioned that still has Quadruple and we are closing the deal. But when I wrote on [email protected] address, they replied that there're no Quads left.... What is going on? :) Where did you buy from, guys? WE NEED HELP! :)

Back