• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Baikal Miners Scam Websites (As-Shop, MinerShop)

2017-04-10 I ordered from baikalminer.com (no "s"). I payed with Bitcoin.
2017-04-20 Got working unit.

2017-04-25 I ordered from baikalminer.com (no "s"). I payed with USD. International money order. Bank transfer to VITCORE HOLDINGS LIMITED. Mailed Baikal screenshots of my bank payment.
2017-04-25 They responded: "Thank you for your letter. Once we rececived the payment, we will let you know."
2017-04-26 Me: *Holding my breath*

hi mate ...

have you any receipt of any items you ordered via 'vitcore holdings limited' ? ...

im curious - as there are way too many scams going ...

and is this the banking institution in singapore in UOB plaza? ... just to be sure? ...

#crysx

hi mate ...

have you any receipt of any items you ordered via 'vitcore holdings limited' ? ...

im curious - as there are way too many scams going ...

and is this the banking institution in singapore in UOB plaza? ... just to be sure? ...

#crysx
I have no receipt.
After eight/8 days I got a email saying they got my payment.
Yes, Singapore UOB plaza.
I have not received my miner yet.
What I have is a DHL tracking number indicating that the package have now reached my home country.
Me: *Still holding my breath*

I have no receipt.
After eight/8 days I got a email saying they got my payment.
Yes, Singapore UOB plaza.
I have not received my miner yet.
What I have is a DHL tracking number indicating that the package have now reached my home country.
Me: *Still holding my breath*

ok ...

so it seems they HAVE sent the package - but you have yet to see it ...

if you dont mind to keep us informed - that would be great ...

#crysx

I bought one through customer service and sent it back for repair!. I have nothing but good things to say about the sales staff. My total was 799 plus 150 for repair. The front staff is about 20 people at most. To say that they are over worked is an understatement. On video skype they say my set up and we had a great conversation. I hounded for more but didn't push it.

baikalminer.com is the site. asicminermart is good for parts. eastshore has sent me miners. I've never had a good transaction on alibaba - it always goes down to one of those "we don't use the alibaba pay protection and could you use western union" and of course you should say no thank you. Ali express has pay protection but the prices are much higher.

PS: It's been months since I've seen a reasonable bargain. Kudos!

I just sent baikal a USD wire transfer today to Vitcore holdings and then they asked for a copy of my passport/ID which i thought was really strange I called their bank to see if they needed that to receive money from me and they did not. I thought it was fraud and canceled my wire, then I read this thread and un canceled the wire so the wire is going through to them today. If anyone has any experience like this please post here. If/when I receive my miner I will post a pic up here if I don't receive my miner I will post all over this forum and a bunch of other forums warning people of baikalminer.com and that is just a start.

Dear Sir/Madam,

The Jopendi products (www [dot] jopendi [dot] com) are fake, I tried to go to the shop mentioned in their website and there is no one. There is another shop in the name of IPanel (www [dot] sg [dot] ipanelonline [dot]com) Singapore with the same address

Please help to report this issue to the higher authorities.
I spend money to buy the product and i did not receive any thing.

Thanks

Regards,
Arun

here is another site apvpresearchchemicals .com to be added to the list of scam sites. This one scammed me really big time.

Stay away from asicminermarket. I pre-ordered 3 D3 miners in August. They were supposed to be released September 30th. I haven't received any miners and repeated attempts to contact them have been ignored.

They are still actively trying to scam people I had a friend contact them and ask about their October pre-orders. They responded to him with in the hour. They sent him another email the following day telling him they would start shipping October pre-orders on the 23rd of this month so he should hurry up and buy.

I unfortunately paid with bitcoin so I don't think I will be getting anything back. Hopefully this saves others from becoming victims like me.

Hardwarebros.com SCAM from the Neatherlands!! @HardwareBros here in the Forum
No Response to phone. Miner order from Sept still not shipped- just excuses. STOLE MONEY
No Company on that Address, VAT wrong!!

I just sent baikal a USD wire transfer today to Vitcore holdings and then they asked for a copy of my passport/ID which i thought was really strange I called their bank to see if they needed that to receive money from me and they did not. I thought it was fraud and canceled my wire, then I read this thread and un canceled the wire so the wire is going through to them today. If anyone has any experience like this please post here. If/when I receive my miner I will post a pic up here if I don't receive my miner I will post all over this forum and a bunch of other forums warning people of baikalminer.com and that is just a start.

Hi, I'm in the same position as you right now. What is the status with your order? Can share? I 'm nervous too.

Back