• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Anypay Budget : Politics and Conflict of Interest

Is this a case of clear conflict of interest

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
Still no answer. Still shilling for other projects. Still making all kinds of assertions and aspersions as to the voting patterns of others. Meanwhile, people like myself are actively working *with* these proposal owners you say we're slaughtering in order to try to push their projects through. No clue, no real concept of what's going on here, just concern-trolling.

The guy who throws a tantrum every time a vote doesn't go his way and makes 15 new threads to complain tells other people to grow up. Riiiiight...

Last edited:
@Arthyron @solarguy

Both of you are pretty ......... , voting in all the garbage and now presiding over the slaughter of 20 proposals.

I think proposal teams should stop wasting their time with like you, who vote for dumb stuff and then bemoan the treasury situation.

You should be happy with blowing money on Benswann and Feedbands, while all the devs find work with Smartcash, Pivx, Tron & Monero.

Do you really think there is proof for guesstimates? Grow up.

Argon

1. I am impressed that you think so highly of me (and Arthyron) that the two of us have this amazing power to cause the Masternode community to do x action.
2. I don't have that power, and I defer to the wisdom of the Masternode community.
3. Did you miss the part where Ben Swann's team is having face to face talks for syndication with Fox news and other Very Large media outlets?
4. You still fail to recognize the primary driver of our problem, the price of Dash went down a lot. It wouldn't matter who the big project was, or if there were no big projects. If we have 4 million dollars worth of props, and only 3 million dollars, there's a million dollars worth of props that can't get funded. Unlike our fearless government leaders, we can't just invent large amounts of money at a whim.

Whatever dude....

Ben Swann should not get a cent from the treasury to build a physical studio.
It is crazy to waste money like that when there are 20 others asking for far stronger projects.

When funds are low, it is time to get smarter with fund and not sponsor every dumb idea in town.

What is the point of working with proposals when you gift away all the money to Swann and Feedbands?

You are wasting your own time in that case. Devs will go to other coins if they dont find work here.

They dont need advice from you or me to make that switch.

Still no answer. Still shilling for other projects. Still making all kinds of assertions and aspersions as to the voting patterns of others. Meanwhile, people like myself are actively working *with* these proposal owners you say we're slaughtering in order to try to push their projects through. No clue, no real concept of what's going on here, just concern-trolling.

The guy who throws a tantrum every time a vote doesn't go his way and makes 15 new threads to complain tells other people to grow up. Riiiiight...

What is the point of working with proposals when you gift away all the money to Swann and Feedbands?

You are wasting your own time in that case. Devs will go to other coins if they dont find work here.

Our developers have never lacked for resources. Our devs get market rates and we are striving to get them very good benefits packages on top of good wages. Many other projects ask the devs to just volunteer their time, or work for reduced rates, with no benefits. Your argument is specious.

Again, you're arguing from ignorance saying that I'm voting for or against proposals when you have no idea if I even vote at all. Statistically most MNOs don't even do that. Whine more.

Back