• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Anyone else thinking of buying up some more GPU's?

FreeOne

Since you can probably get a good deal on them if people are panic selling them to buy ASIC's. I think there are a couple of viable GPU coins for the next few years, and if I can get them at a discount... I might go for it.

I guess it depends how long they've been used for.

Is this actually happening? If people really are unloading their GPU's at a discount I would definitely want in.

I dunno, I'm watching eBay daily trying to figure it out... I have a feeling some miners will panic sell. I could add 4 r9 280x's to my rigs and a couple 290x with all the electricity I save mining x11.

I'm actually buying new 290s now. prices dropped below 300€ for used ones. awesome deal if you plan to mine darkcoin :)

I've just bought a used Asus top 280x for about 200 euros, and I've found other people selling more R9 280x (e.g. Gigabyte 280x @ 240 euros).
Not sure about R9 290s, I haven't noticed used 290 selling for now here

i'm looking to buy cheap GPU to... i have an "old " rig with 3x R7950 but i need more power to mine DRK :).

Back