• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[ANN] Darkcoin | Darkcoin.io | Creators of x-11, Darksend, DGW, and InstantX

OK folks, I am extremely curious at this point. Can anyone explain why at about the same time that BCT goes down the network traffic in my client's debug window got cut off??? :confused::what:
Screenshot - 01252015 - 12:35:32 AM.png

OK folks, I am extremely curious at this point. Can anyone explain why at about the same time that BCT goes down the network traffic in my client's debug window got cut off??? :confused::what:
View attachment 825
I saw that glitch on BCT too !
15 minutes ago 502 Bad Gateway
interesting ... :what:

Screenshot - 01252015 - 12:51:31 AM.png
I saw that glitch on BCT too !
15 minutes ago 502 Bad Gateway
interesting ... :what:
Well, now we seem to be well beyond the realm of coincidence... BCT is back up, and the network activity returns to my client. :what:

Where it not for tungfa's confirmation, and the fact that my other connections seemed fine, I would have been convinced that the problem was local to me.

Anyone able to offer an explanation???

I did NOT had my wallet open ! (just to clarify)
but was on BCT then
and sure have a pic :wink:

interested to hear as well what is going on ?!
can not be local as we are too far from each other.

Hong Kong Local - Date + Time
naPHEj5.jpg

Dam Ducks ... :wink:
Cute ducks.
Btw, could you rally the Masternode folks and tell them to update their shit please. Thanks :)
Look at this:

upload_2015-1-25_2-15-52.png

EDIT: The current version 11.0.13 seems very stable, haven't seen people screaming about their MNs down the last 24 hours. So there should be no excuse not to update.

View attachment 826
Well, now we seem to be well beyond the realm of coincidence... BCT is back up, and the network activity returns to my client. :what:

Where it not for tungfa's confirmation, and the fact that my other connections seemed fine, I would have been convinced that the problem was local to me.

Anyone able to offer an explanation???
Well spotted, an interesting correlation, keep us informed if you work anything else out.

That is really bizarre, that was the Darkcoin client, right, not Bitcoin? What sort of percentage drop?

(No, it can't be proof of troll, saying the same thing thousands of times with slightly different wordings and posting the ones following language structure can't substitute hashes... it can't... can it?...)

BCT just glitches again !
any wallets open ?
conspiracy theory II

Back